Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LargeSalad

The Photography thread

3,303 posts in this topic

large._DSC3691.jpg

21 people like this

@tokenroll beautiful picture

you have talent

1 person likes this

@splifi Cheers I aim to please but more times than enough I fail and just get back up and try again.

A some what different image.

The fountain of souls.

large.590211c5d9607_FountainOfSouls_DSC5375.jpg

11 people like this

On 04/04/2017 at 0:18 AM, tokenroll said:

large._DSC3691.jpg

Wow, im embarrassed to put my snaps up, i used to call them photographs, till i saw your art, stunning just doesnt sum up the beauty

Edited by tonyb
1 person likes this

@tonyb thank you and nice to see you appreciate them.

large._DSC5452_00001.jpg

Waited for 2 hours on the sun to set and light this little island up nice and golden, but the clouds had other ideas. So made the best of it and let the island go into silhouette.

10 people like this

Some great photos in this thread :) @tokenroll , fantastic images from some great places, cheers.

Snapped this with my phone on a lovely day in the greenery.

large.forrest-002.jpg

11 people like this

snow

had a bash at some hdr photography. it didn't come out too bad considering ive never experienced wind like that before, the missus was getting blown away and had to go back to the car lol 

Edited by OddNut
Resize
12 people like this

great photograph odd nut really set the scene for us wo don't have snow :yinyang:

2 people like this

Got this day time moon pic today on my little compact, and had a good look with binoculars too . Most enjoyable :)

large.5a6b8a8554dd2_Daytimemoon26118.jpg

2 people like this

On 1/21/2018 at 10:56 AM, OddNut said:

snow

had a bash at some hdr photography. it didn't come out too bad considering ive never experienced wind like that before, the missus was getting blown away and had to go back to the car lol 

Fantastic photo, so many straight unnatural lines in such a natural vista , it works and draws me in :)

Edit.... get the other half to wear more layers next time in the cold beauty

Edited by old creekers
1 person likes this

some beautiful photos in here respect to you all     never looked at them all but some real good ones there        now what got me here in the first place was to look for a camera not to pricey about 1 to 2 hundred squid so I can take some very close up shots of trichomes  I know nothing at all about these sorts of cameras so I hope a few can point me in that direction of gaining my first trichome camera or macro camera  whichever you want to call it.     not a microscope I don't want one of those.      I travel a little bit and it would come in very handy    the one I use for travelling is a little compact cheap thing and it does not get close up shots of macros so help a guy out if possible regards :smokin:

Talent, good photos

I've been trying to get some photos of the Red Kites that gather here at this time of year....:)

I put a white rag in the field behind our cottage this afternoon to try and bait them in a bit, they're on the lookout for dead newborn lambs and afterbirths....

They're far from perfect, or even good I know, but I'm trying! lol 

The light was crap this evening, if I could get them with the sun on them, and a little closer, I'd be getting there....I'm on the limit of my 70-300 lens. :yep:

large.5abbec8875230_Kite2.JPGlarge.5abbec8368906_Kite1.JPGlarge.5abbec93245fc_Kite4.JPGlarge.5abbec8d27e5d_Kite3.JPG

I've zoomed and cropped these, as well as being on the limit of the lens, so the focus isn't great, you can see what I'm trying to do though...lol

7 people like this