Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djay

X-line BubbleGummer (aka female bubblegum)

229 posts in this topic

This is a photo of the smaller no.1 pheno very strong smell of chewing gum / cherry on this one hmm must resist taking more buds !!!

post-9985-1238596067_thumb.jpg

Week 7 and i think we only have another 2-3 weeks left max trichomes are all milky white now and i am having to tie buds up to the top of the tent via string due to the weight of em making them fall over :rofl:

Everytime i come out of the tent my hands arm's body smell something stupid of bubblegumer and pure ak , feeding is a nightmare as the smell is that strong.

I would seriously suggest anyone growing these out have a good airfilter as your going to need one.

post-9985-1238596289_thumb.jpg

Week 8 now and there nearly done just another 1-2 weeks more for me as i much prefer a little amber showing before i chop.

Had no real hassles with these i just planted what i needed and got 3 fully female girls :rofl: which is just what you want.

post-9985-1238596363_thumb.jpg

Last one for now, i will try to get some nice macro shots up soon when they start to turn.

Many thanks to Female seeds again and welcome back these X-line Bubblegumer do you credit.

post-9985-1238596614_thumb.jpg

Got the seeds ... these are Next on the list , cant fit them in just now .. dam shame

Got the seeds ... these are Next on the list , cant fit them in just now .. dam shame

Get em soon man the thing with x-line is there is only small stock and once there gone there gone for a while.

Some week 9 bubblegumer shots for you. This is the cherry/bubblegum pheno the strongest smell out of all 3.

post-9985-1238802969_thumb.jpg

Edited by djay

Slightly closer.

Really do need a tripod hands are much to shaky for macro photography.

post-9985-1238803085_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Closer still...

post-9985-1238803170_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Last one.

post-9985-1238803252_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Few more shots i couldn't resist playing with the macro lens again :wink:

post-9985-1239029900_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Now a little closer B)

post-9985-1239030005_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Gonna prob pull these at the end of the week so they will just be starting there 10th week of flower.

This is a photo of the smallest pheno which is the strongest smelling.

post-9985-1239030131_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

And here is an out of focus shot :wink: of 2 different bubblegummer pheno's cherry/bubblegum pheno left and a more sativa pheno on the right which is starting to foxtail.

post-9985-1239030261_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

And last but not least a bud that's fell over .. or maybe i pushed it to chop down and dry :wink:

Thats all for now.

Djay

post-9985-1239030366_thumb.jpg