Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Major

What are you listening to ? Part2

32,798 posts in this topic

Buckethead...

A 7 foot tall, nunchuka weilding, nutter who was asked by Axel to replace slash on the new GnR record (which rules by the way) Hes never seen in publc with out a whitemask and KFC bucket on his head...

As usual his real name is Brian...

I have 15 of his side albums and side projects...

If you like electric guitars or different music check him out...

SPARKS! Love It. :yep:

Today im Getting back Brothers and Sisters to the MC5.

:)

Oh and some more Primal Scream with the classic...

Loaded

:yinyang:

Edited by The Major

It's over 30 years old, it's classic rhythm and blues (not the silly modern shit), and if Lees' harmonica ain't the best you ever heard I'll go to the top of our stairs.....TURN UP THE VOLUME !

Add the band members ages together and it'll be about 500 years. Sheer class, pure genius. Every note that Albert Collins hits sends a shiver up and down my back and puts a smile on my face - even when I ain't smoking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfggj6fNz4s

Chris Tsagakis aka Technology, awesome drummer:

Check it out

Edited by Prof McSkunk

:yinyang:

I thought this was very good.

Album Cover Wars

:afro:

That was brilliant - someone's obviously got a *lot* of time on their hands, I thought, watching it - but then I noticed that there were about 20+ ppl in the credits. B)

An unused promotional video for Bob Dylan's Positively 4th Street.

Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone, 1966: Live performance @ City Hall, Newcastle.

Edit: Note the national anthem starts playing as Dylan leaves the stage and makes a dash for the car. Back in 1966, children, audiences were expected to stand still while God Save The Queen was played at the end of every public performance!

Edited by ninorc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9oVZzxF3mw

just noticed this from the new album its not a bad tune as it goes considering im not his greatest fan although he has done a few heavy tunes i gotta say

peace

scarfaceshady

:yinyang:;);)

Try a bit of Gunshot instead dude..

:yinyang:;);)

Try a bit of Gunshot instead dude..

not to kean on the beat on that tune mate but 1 of them sounded like a british easy-e he was the best of them all i thought but then i would listen to alot more uk hiphop if i liked some of there beats i just dont like all that grime shit it does my head in