Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Kerala

448 posts in this topic

Kerala at 100 days --- prob. needs about another month...

post-13376-1274699269_thumb.jpg

what a beauty...

That is a very enticing bud.

I am not growing at the moment, but if I was, I would want some of that kerala.

Especially since when I was actually there the weed I got was pretty lame and I'd got myself all excited about the local strain.

Thanks again for providing these genetics. Hope to be getting some one day soon.

Stonecutter.

Hello namkha,

I am very interested in your Keralan strain and I am thinking in a cross with your Nepalese but I have a question about the flowering time of the Kerala.

I only cultivate outdoor and I am afraid that, in my region, plants will not survive until february even if they are very mould resistant. Winter are not very cold (5°C / 41°F on average with some frozen days) but are quite humid.

So, I would like to know if you have noticed any early phenotype in this line which will be better appropriated for Nothern Growers.

Thank you very much for your help !

Hi Tao,yes there are some earlier finishers in the line,they can also be kept pretty small for a pure sativa, i think you would for sure find a male or female that would last long enough to produce viable seedl.i already have this crossed with the nep and highland thai. found something special with a colombian x kush (bco) crossed to the kerela,looks total sativa apart from shorter inter nodal spacing,very stout ,odour of kerela.this is a young thai xnep cross. SF :wink:

post-44512-1275032441_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Sativafiend, I'd be very interested to find out how those crosses of the RSC seeds turn out. Keep us posted!

Best of luck,

Stonecutter.

Hi,

Sativafiend, I'd be very interested to find out how those crosses of the RSC seeds turn out. Keep us posted!

Best of luck,

Stonecutter.

Hi,just test running many of my crosses from last year,i will post some pics and info later. :B): silhouette of colombian x kush x kerela, this is my favourite so far,but im sure there will be more :B):

post-44512-1275192014_thumb.jpg

Summer was the hottest ever (literally) and this one liked it. Now it's cooold.

post-36688-1282775727_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dr.Pseudo

12 Ex-stock Kerala freebies with all order from the RSC website

plus 12 free Paravti (fresh stock)

24 free seeds with every order

grown by Hery Rhom

long lasting heady and clear high, very up, mild pepper mint taste

post-13376-1283864276_thumb.jpg

post-13376-1283864293_thumb.jpg

Edited by namkha

another shot

post-13376-1283864388_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

... bought some kerala seeds, and lost them confiding in someone to keep them for less than 48hrs :yep:

amazing looking buds namkha :yinyang:. nice finding a tropical highland sativa at from 9N, with a clear high and such a taste, the description sounds like you coukd not possibly get a classier sativa.

I am truely hoping these extreme legendary genetics (and i'm sure i'm not the only one) will be made available again...

hi Ganjabrother

I'm giving away 12 Ex-stock Kerala (plus 12 Parvati) with all orders from the RSC website

if you're really keen to get more Kerala just e-mail after you make an order and I will throw in some more for you

all best

Namkha

Edited by namkha

this thread is truly amazing, what a plant :oldtoker:

still got the free parvati and kerala beans goin namkha? if so gonna order some nepalese I think on monday

matter of fact the moneys there today so could get em today and maybe an extra packet.