Welcome to the new and and we hope much improved UK420.com

Please note that this is a very recent upgrade and we are working hard behind the scenes to complete all the tasks so please bear with us if you find anything that's not working quite as it should be

You can use this topic to report any bugs you find or ask questions about how to use the new site

Thank you for your patience

Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob the budder 06

DR hornby big bud

[size="4"][/size] hi to all at uk420 need a bit of help please just wondering if any body has used DR hornbys big bud before need some advice when to use this stuff as it doesnt say on the bottle or the web site . cheers peoples ,,,bob,,, :wassnnme:

[quote name='bob the budder 06' post='1521398' date='Nov 1 2008, 01:31 PM'][size="4"][/size] hi to all at uk420 need a bit of help please just wondering if any body has used DR hornbys big bud before need some advice when to use this stuff as it doesnt say on the bottle or the web site . cheers peoples ,,,bob,,, :rofl:[/quote]
i have used big bud for my last 2 grows and am very impressed!
i start using it as soon as i go 12/12 until i flush and it seems to do what it says on the tin! :spliff:
be good to hear from some more experienced growers tho if any one is awake!

just been reading through the forums and some people say use big bud only for the last 3 weeks of flower,
now im confused! :yinyang:

go to advanced nutrients website and look at the nutrient calculator

arhhh jolly pirate, thank you says i :yinyang:

been and looked at the ad nutes web site thats showing week 2 till week 5 :spliff: anyone tried useing vitalink buddy at the same time or use big bud as advised then buddy for the remainder of the flower prosess...

anyone

youll find they are the same thing but from a different company

a pk boost Edited by jiffa

[quote name='jiffa' post='1526653' date='Nov 5 2008, 05:29 PM']youll find they are the same thing but from a different company

a pk boost[/quote]

Yep the same iv used both the old V/ Buddy was better the new ones still good .. just to put somthing out there for you for a Pk look at the shooting powder or gel i had very good results off this B)

cheers for the responce very mutch appreciated ,,,bob :spliff:

A mate who tests out lots of different potions and lotions against each other has recommended DR hornby big bud to me. He uses GH nutes for everyday feeding but with AN boosters.....

He uses Bud Blood, Overdrive, DHBB and Hammerhead during flowering, but all at different stages and always one at a time with the normal A+B, never mixing the additives. He knows what he is doing and has binned more snake oil than I have set eyes on, so I trust him, but have not had the chance to do a side by side test to prove it to myself.