Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

protestlondon REDDITCH protest sat 18th oct 2008

989 posts in this topic

Arnold Layne said:

OK, its small and all but invisible. But I firmly believe that if every single grower here at UK420 helped someone set up a percie grow, and if they encouraged those new growers to go and do likewise ..

Now why did I just think of Jamie Oliver? :smoke:

pinky and his "imaginary crowds" lol

Well you know what they say "two's company, three's a crowd" lol

pinky and his "imaginary crowds" lol

Well you know what they say "two's company, three's a crowd" lol

a friend in need is a pest

If dillusional was measured on a scale of 1 - 10 Pinky would be a 12 at least poor chap someone needs to sit him down and make him have a good hard long look at reality.

Althooooooooough perhaps most haunted was filming the crowd and its coming out later in the year.

:wink:

If dillusional was measured on a scale of 1 - 10 Pinky would be a 12 at least poor chap someone needs to sit him down and make him have a good hard long look at reality.

Not just him Sibbs. The LCFuckwits are bigging him up like anything.

They are trying to spin a huge resounding success out of 'their' protest with all it's 26-or-so protestors. Check out the Wossup Redditch Special. (It's a pdf file)

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

[Edited to change an 'A' to 'Fuckwits'].

pinky and his "imaginary crowds" :ninja:

Well you know what they say "two's company, three's a crowd" :stoned:

:spliff: I like the other saying "Twos company, threes an orgy"

WALOB'S that is ffs

:stoned:

Well the local Redditch paper has two cannabis stories running.

Yup you guessed it both about busts and nothing about the "protest", looks like Mrs Spliff can sleep easy tonight knowing she got a full page to herself for trying to stop the local hospital closing and pinky, perky and fagan got fuck all coverage.

Hi

Mrs Spliff can sleep easy tonight knowing she got a full page to herself for trying to stop the local hospital closing

Well i will say good luck with that to her! we all need aid handy near home :smoke: the rest is a none story!

Bongme :badass:

they say its very easy to point and laugh from behind our monitors

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

for once they were right

meanwhile pinky has competition stateside :ninja:

thanks for the link nigfis

What a shambolic hyped up nothingness, really that's the thousands of protesters, Pinky says he isn't LCwho, but it appears they think you are.

No media coverage at all, well really did you expect any, sorry but this thread leaves me feeling deceived and lied to, was nothing like the expected, considering the build up. Despite the pdf counting names and the masses , Red Ditch certainly is not on my to do list.

You would do better to get a spell checker and write to all members of parliament be a lot cheaper that's for sure.

Hi

What a shambolic hyped up nothingness, really that's the thousands of protesters, Pinky says he isn't LCwho, but it appears they think you are.

hear hear

Bongme :(

Now the nutters are going to teach the Dutch how to campaign to keep coffeeshops open :stoned:

Clara

LCA Member

Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:33 pm events - activist meeting in Holland next Feb?

Alun wrote:

I'd love to attend a weekend meet up in Holland - we could, at the same time, run our own protest over Coffeeshops being closed - if they are.

well i checked out the local campsite near leiden Duinrell where the sun does holiday offers (i thought it could be a good way of getting a cheap hol together, but feel not our venue), it turns out the campsite rules state, no soft drugs, no smoking in accomodation - its a family theme park, so i suppose rules is rules -

the local beach resort we visited Katwijk has no coffeeshop that we could find, but was beautiful and very different to the Holland most get to see, low level housing and a beach that didn't stop. Leiden had about 8 coffeeshops, 2 permit tobacco smoking, 2 have a complete no smoking policy (buy and go) and the rest allow pure smoking.

there are also two windmills, both different styles that are worth a visit if you like long ladders (not advisable if stoned!)

we could book a trip there, its only a three hour drive from dunkirk, and less from hook of holland, and of course flights and trains are no problem,

other than that perhaps we can arrange to meet Nol and chat to him and his staff, and then go out to Leiden for a field trip, and Amsterdam too.

we could look into renting the following, private apartments, nols b+b, hotels, houseboats, dormitarys.

we should of course use the link if we are all booking our own accomodation if possible as it will mean a % of the booking will come back to the LCA, so we can have a trip and raise funds from it.

I propose sometime after xmas, enough time for people to save some pennies as its all a credit cruch at the moment....

whos in.....

I think the thread has run for long enough now and everyone that wanted to has had their say

Thread closed

Owd