Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'teehee'.
Found 1 result
This was my first grow This grow was remotely watched assisted and contributed by AutoMaster!! I started with 4 plants but one of the plants wouldnt show me female conditions after 35 days while the 3 other plants throwed their female pistils. The plant was chopped down Topped method was applyied on the 4rth node arund day 25 My setup was basic: -AirCooled Reflector with 600w Dual Spectrum -1.5x1.5x2 meter tent -580m3/h extraction fan -580m3/h insert fan on fan regulator -all my ducting and fan @ 150mm (6inch) -2 x 20 litre fabric pots, 1 x 15 litre fabric pot -With the guide and help from AutoMaster i used 2 x 150mm carbon filters @ 500m3/h each connected on a Y piece and then on the extraction fan -Advanced Nutriets Micro Grow Bloom, B52, Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Big Bud, OverDrive, Sensizym, RhinoSkin -Ph Down by Votanicare Phos ph down 0-15-0 -Pk 13/14 by Canna My water was from a bottle water company and it was @ 0.3 EC. I was using air pump and water pump to get it aerated at least 24 hours before feedings. I started with 0.7 EC and on the boost time i took it to 1.7 EC including the 0.3 bottle water EC Some photos throu the flowering period until harvest time Final weight is 800gr+-...Thats 1.3gram per watt! I was desperate to start growing and i was thirsty for knowledge! The first seeds i planted were removed after 20 days because i was feeling they was not going well! It was then when AutoMaster helped me out. He explained a lot of things, it took me some time to synchronise my thoughts but eventually i got a grib of all the knowledge he was throwing. Countless pages of infos, a lot of patience after and this is the results! Big fat buds, smelly jars and a yield to survive for a loooooong time xD I was really consisted on my enviromental runnings. The water temp that was going in etc etc. In the middle of the grow there was a ph punctuation after run off test and we had to apply soda bicarbonate treatment to raise the soil ph. It went fantastic! That blew them off to what was coming. I want to point out here that from all the seeds i germinate using the paper towel method, Dutch Passion seeds where 100% on germination and until now 100% on the female genetics. A big thank you to AM for all the assistance. It was a lovely grow with a fantastic yield! It couldnt be any better!