Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diaries 2020/21

large.novedades_600x150_EN.jpg.c687f731e

42 topics in this forum

• 109 replies

• 40 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 141 replies
    • 404 replies
    • 123 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 302 replies
    • 119 replies
    • 238 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 245 replies
    • 134 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies

• Biltong Bob
      Pipe only here bro, sine 2013.  It was difficult to kick the nicotine and hand-to-mouth habit so finding something productive to do with your hands is a good idea.   E2a - plus the very occasional blunt - maybe 4 or 5 a year..
    • FARMER G
      @MeMyselfAndIGuerilla I cant clarify on what the Psychosis is...i dont think its NL5XHaze...it could be a genotype but im not certain...i just know in the late 90`s to early naughty`s there was a real nice NL5XHaze clone that was held in the same sort of circles as the skunks...but this was never shared in the same manor...i could only ever grab a penny of it at a time at best...it was super sweet almost like Blues but not...it was a long flower so i am told around 12 weeks maybe more...haven't seen it in nearly 2 decades though.   Another one i miss is thee Cherry AK47...it was local to me...i found it more akin to the fruit Lychee instead of Cherry but none the less it was sublime.   I have just harvested a plant thats full on red grapes with a hint of skittles in the back ground...exciting    Farmer G 
    • Guerilla Blue
      Morning gents. Another quick couple of questions if you guys don’t mind.
        So I’ve got most of my photo holes dug out now (40 of the f*ckers).   I’ve dug them out to around 30 - 40 litres some are more than that too.   I’m going to go with approx 30% Coco, 30% Multi Purpose Compost, 30% onsite soil and 10% Worm humus. I’m also going to dust the smaller hole that I plant in with Q4 Rootmore and add a handful of alfalfa pellets. Does this sound ok to you guys? Have I got my percentages right?   Second question is about auto holes. Do I need to dig them out as big as 30 - 40litres or would a 10 - 20litre hole do? I would also use the same mix as above for my autos unless anyone has any advice on my soil mix.   thanks again guys your input has been very much appreciated.    
    • superfruit
      Just run your lights 24hrs. No need for darkness. If your air temp is only 21c your soil may be on the cool side - some bubblewrap around the pot will help, and/or heat mat with thermost.