Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DIY LED UK

Customer support forum for DIY LED UK

large.5d18d5ff7550e_thumbnail_UK420banne

117 topics in this forum

• 1,793 replies
    • 209 replies
    • 672 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies

• Slippy One
      Yeah the classic kiwi genes originally came from Thai stock. As soon as Air NZ started flying to Bangkok in the early 70’s everything was Thai. It’s the latitude and climate, although cooler, it’s the same light as southern Spain. Depending on the microclimate, humidity could be an issue. 
        I remember all the police busts in the 80’s, seeing big burning piles of confiscated crops. Even had a dedicated helicopter patrol actively looking, as everyone was at it. Wonder if they still do this., also remember that late in the season busts usually need to be felled with axes, as they’re 20 foot trees with one of the longest seasons possible. 
    • Hazeherder
      Kinda as the title says really, Zamnesia and Royal Queen seeds have released a limited edition zz punch pack, 5 seeds for €60.. I don’t care about the price I love limited edition stuff and there is only 86 packs left so has anyone out there had any and grown it yet? Any thoughts on it from anyone at all? Happy growing guys 
    • Tuphead
      Same bro. And yeah it’s amazing how well things grow. Especially in my neck of the woods. Got some seeds on order from the motherland. Want to start producing my own to become more self sufficient 
    • Tuphead
      Haha yes please mate!! 
        kia ora! Yes, if we legalise then happy days. I would definitely be looking to get my license. 
        great advice. Why Sativa leaning seeds? Better climate wise?