Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2017-2018 Grow Diaries

large.banner-2018-600x150.jpg.9438aee4b9

95 topics in this forum

• 49 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 219 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 270 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 162 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 73 replies
    • 144 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 113 replies
    • 195 replies
    • 108 replies
    • 62 replies
    • 218 replies
    • 141 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 327 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 17 replies

• MacGanja
      Help!  Emergency situation...  Need some advice....  My sheep plot harvest is in danger of being ruined... Trust me this will be a big blow.... Some great strains...  So I have gone on holiday at exactly the wrong time... Drying and curing time...  So I harvested before I left... And left all my harvest with a trusted friend...he has since dried it in his attic to the stem snap level (7-10 days... Slow dry) but now he has has to go away for work for 4 days.... (AMSTERDAM... coincidently... Lol)... No problem I said just chuck in brown paper bag for those few days... That method is used a lot by Americans... However he since informed me yesterday... that he is going on holiday practically straight after (about 5hrs in the UK) for 12days... This is really gutting....  I have ALOT of primo bud snap dry and ready for curing but I am in a different continent... And no way of getting it or being baby sat by someone else.... So what do I do is the question ?  My educated guess... (no experience) is to whack in brown papers like the Americans do and then add a boveda 62... I have resigned  myself to the fact I won't get the best out of this haul... I just dont  want to lose it to mold or taste like hay.... My main concern is it tasting like hay.... So with that in my mind is it paper bags or jars?? .. With a boveda 62? I think paper bags in the drying loft with a boveda... And then folded closed... To allow it to breathe a bit more.... Any other suggestions with experience I would be welcome to... But I am genuinely torn.. As I haven't come across this situation and have no experience.... Ps this last day before I can order stuff on amazon hence the urgency...  Any help would be greatly appreciated... Cheers guys! 
    • doobie01
      i would jump at the chance but it would be well into next year before i could even start them so wont apply but @vince noir rock n roll star seen your love for the sexbud and it is on my 2019 to do list from your raving about it bud
    • Joolz
    • doobie01
      welcome mate the only con i have found is you cant tell anyone you know you are growing and when you are ready to crop your like a proud parent wanting to show off the little ones talents lol