Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2017-2018 Grow Diaries

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

102 topics in this forum

• 51 replies

• 49 replies
    • 217 replies
    • 188 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 110 replies
    • 155 replies
    • 397 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 101 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 171 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 183 replies
  1. diafem

• 62 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 289 replies
    • 130 replies

• Cajafiesta
      Is there a straight edge on the board anywhere?  All you need is one straight edge and a right angle to make three more straight edges.    If there's no straight edge on the board, get out a tape measure and start creating lines by measuring an equi-distant square or whatever.  You can skin that cat a bunch of different ways.  Look into the method for finding the center line of a roll-up garage door opening in, say, an auto shop.  you measure a distance ( it's arbitrary.  Say 3 meters, 1 meter, 1kilometer. it doesn't matter) from one corner of the door opening and mark an arch with the tape and a marker by holding the market at a defined location on the tape and moving the tape in an arc while another person keeps the tape affixed to the door-opening-corner.  Move to the other corner of the door opening and mark the same arc at the same distance. Find the center of your door opening.  Strike a line from the center of the door opening to the spot where the two arcs you made with the marker intersect.  This gives you a straight line down the center of your door opening.  This makes a 90 degree angle where the center line meets the door-opening-width.  Once you have that right angle everything is based off that.       I know you're not trying to find center of a door opening, but the idea is all the same.  You're just creating a true right angle reference point.       Or just go buy a straight board.       Or get a chalk line, snap your line and cut down it.          
    • catfish
      @blackpoolbouncer I've got 2 packets if his jack f8 or f9 can't remember .   What did yours turn out like?     
    • Military Grade
      Congrats fella
    • whats_luring
      The easy sativa has always been good for the uk outdoor, smells like lemons that what everyone sais,it has a mild sativa buzz but can be very racey especially after a cure which is quite strong for outdoor.  Purple maroc makes me smile it makes me happy and after enuf it will make you tired/stoned just don't expect it to be like stardawg,don't abuse It and It will do the job. Quite a nice smell like lavender and pine it stinks tbh. I kno the breeders have changed and people still have mixed results so I'm not sure what's changed.