Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Seeds

Support forum for Seedsman Seeds

gallery_2_3_21551.gif

167 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 22 replies

• CheechChongReturns
      You're on the right track bro. Lines get blurred at times. Like bringing a mountain indica seeds down to the valley and them expressing sativa traits.  Exposure and evolution cause canna to do all kind of things .   Imagine sativas that grow where it's 12/12 nearly all the time. If there's no real loss of light, are they really acting on photoperiod or expressing a similar trait to Autos but at 12/12 with long veg.. maybe the Auto trait we know is a mutation of this gene that occurred when seeds were moved to zones with short summer and wider luminance ranges like Siberia .   alternatively, they can sense the changes in season down to humidity and wetness and that will trigger in some cases like in the equatorial tropics.   Anyway, I got a firearms ban so I won't get into that other version of semi autos .     
    • McHazy
      So even tho the researchers stressed that the results cannot be used to say recreational use causes higher rates of hospital admissions the "journalist" (I use that term like an insult) proceeds to make up bullshit to fit his own agenda  Quality journalism there robert hart of forbes you bullshitting fuck  
    • Saddam
      Just ignore the hospital related stats on alcohol and tobacco then, it's fine.  
    • MindSoup
      +1 from what I remember of the picture.