Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,329 topics in this forum

• 367 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies

• MyDisplayName2000
      Great diary, was looking a bit so so on page 1 but you got them in full health and some fine plants there.   Not heard of the seed company (old timer who buys as little seeds as possible.)   Proof is in the pudding though and look forward to the yield and more importantly the quality.   Nice work maestro!   Have you been growing since the 60s?
    • Cursed
      The moon won’t be a problem. Out door growing would be impossible if it were   id be more concerned about neighbours security lights or street lights
    • Stokeboy
      Hi guys..I have to go away for 3 days next week and I have some critical + 4 week in to veg under a 600w. Thing is, I don't want to leave lights on while away just in case I burn the house down, I was thinking of leaving them out in the room they are in with curtains open so they get what light there is. Anyone see a problem with that ?? Im pretty sure we are getting 18hrs  of light at moment, my lights go off at 11pm and back on at 5am, its pretty much the same as natural day light hrs currently.. Am I good to go guys ??? Any replies appreciated
    • Sweet Seeds Apolo
      Oh yeah! What a fantastic harvest!  All work has its reward. And what a sweet reward!    Thank you very much for sharing your experience to the end.    Now wait, and enjoy the harvest.  Sweet smokes! -Apolo