Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,365 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies

• bongme
      Hi     This is disgusting!
        I have been watching this off and on all day and NOT One UK Media has picked this up and it's on their doorstep, am over 10, 0000 Miles away and yet I can?   As you can see the Media will not even help, not on Tele, or Web sites just UK420, as they dont want anyone talking and supporting it!    Let's hope some pick it up soon as these things need to be told!    At least if no one sees it UK420 Does, Stoners Know how you feel as they have been ignored for over 60  years But in the end, if all fails at least...   I’ll Still Have Me By CYN (Music Off The Street)     Bongme 
    • Thai Stick
      Old Post I just had to dig up from the past.    @oldtimer1Do you not feel that even with a top dressing or watering with a bunch of granules agitated enough in water would still have a positive effect as the spores would be "washed in" to the medium? What kind of pourous ceramic would trap the magority of the spores?    Hope you don't mind me asking these questions.    Peace & Love Thai Stick
    • BudBrain
      late bloomer?  prune off some big fan leaves to let the light in round that bushy wee bitch. A lot of leavess round the main cola.  near looks like shes in flower?  
    • tom68
      Autos have definitely come on in the last few years. Using a 1000 Watts I'm regularly getting over a gpw in coco. Picture in my gallery of a Night Queen auto that was 520g dried and a really strong smoke.