Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

3,258 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies

• RUFUS HOUND
      I have the last 2 G41 raised up on blocks to give them approx 600 ppfd / 40 dli    Left one should be ready end of week but those pistols are still annoyingly white !!! stopped feed, only on water till chop    Right one, another 2 weeks guestimate but coming on nicely, i will feed her for another week as she needs to put a bit more meat on - I like chunky girls           
    • Military Grade
      The Cheese x Blue Digiberry is a female, just waiting for the 2 (Cheese x Blues) x Nonames to develop the pre flowers a little more to determine sex.
    • Military Grade
      @Dr feelgood  These fems you sent in was that in the past or was it recently but they ain't been added to the store yet?
    • Lux_Interior
      Inkbird's if money (or mobile apps piss you off) can help environment. If I had a widget I'd cut it off.