Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,061 topics in this forum

• 359 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies

• The Budmyster
      don't think this will be  light issues, at 600watt id expect at least 15oz out of 5 plants on a bad day, should be looking at 20ish oz normally.   how big is the drop in temp between night and day or lights on lights off, too much variation stresses the plant and the cold can stop them in there tracks,  
    • MicroDoser
      Is not something I have experienced, and I have not flushed for decades. Mind you, I do not give anything except food at the right PH and strength to my plants and I cure my buds. I suspect those little fireworks are caused either by not curing at all (possibly in combination with drying too fast) or by some additive or foliar spray.   When was the last time you experienced it? And what was the source of that weed? How was it dried/cured? And what was it fed? were there any foliar sprays?   I suspect the answers to those questions would point us in the direction of why it burned like that.   If you note what I am saying though, I am not saying that doing a light cure at the end of your grow cycle does nothing, I am saying what it does is nothing more than you can get with a cure after cutting.     This seems to be the course of action the research suggests. The benefit is you save a small amount of money on nutrients and you do not lose or gain any yield or quality. You get a head start on curing as well. Personally, I always have some nutrient wastage at the end of a cycle so whether I stopped feeding or not, I would not save any nutrients. I also prefer to cure in darkness as this converts the minimum amount of THC to CBN.   To get back on topic and answer the question of "When should I stop feeding?"   I would give the answer : it does not matter.
    • gm420
      Extract from small tent to big, carbon filter in the big tent will cope with it. Some plants reek even in veg. If you spray/ foliar feed in the veg tent you'll extract the humidity into the other tent, worth being careful there, especially if lights are off in the flower area. Just my 2p, plenty more experienced folks than me here. Good luck mate
    • The Budmyster
      Durban Poison Durban Poison is possibly one of the most well-known strains for performing outdoors and maturing quickly for an early harvest. A cross between hardcore African Sativa and Skunk #1, Durban Poison is a fast growing strain that does well in short northern summers. One of the earliest harvesting outdoor marijuana plants suited for the UK and Ireland climate, Durban Poison is a sure bet. Durban Poison tends to grow in a dense single stem and remains compact. Although Durban Poison is a Sativa / Indica mix, its smoking characteristics are mainly energetic Sativa. Durban Poison, if allowed, grows over a metre in height with large harvests recorded of up to 600+ grams per plant. Harvest at the end of September. Produces a powerful Sativa high, which is hardly surprising as the buds on this strain have a staggering 18% THC content. Easy plant to grow outdoors with minimum complications.