Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 71 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 18 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 27 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 2 replies

• Jibba jabba
      Yep me too, inspirational stuff Eric,    I feel like I know you, tho I would call you Michale, seams to suit your face better.   Keep smiling.   Take it easy man. Jj  
    • diyleduk
      The highlight boards i mentioned a while back are coming in the next week hopefully.   These are a DIY product. NO assembly is provided but its just a case of screwing the board onto the heatsink and pushing in the + wire on the driver, to the + on the boards and the same with the negative, 5 minute job.   Pricing is 239.99 for a 220w kit so a quid a watt plus shipping pretty much. We also do a 440w with 2 heatsink on a bit of angle.   Ive only 20 units coming to try out. If they do well ill get a bigger order in. Im paying a lot for these so there wont be any sales on them.     LED GROW LIGHTS By Growers, for Growers You know what your plants need. Full spectrum light for health and vigour. Increased red spectrum for better yields and shorter flowering times. UV for essential oils. Reduced heat and a wide lighting footprint for an even plant canopy. High efficiency for power savings and better climate control. Low profile for extra head height. Build quality and reliability. We designed all these features into our High Light LED panels because they work. High Lights are among the best-quality LED grow lights on the market. Designed and assembled in Australia, they feature the highest efficiency mid-power LEDs available – made by Nichia of Japan, and blended with a unique UV-based “Sunlike” LED by Seoul Semiconductor of Korea. Each aluminium panel is 2mm thick for rigidity, and measures 415mm x 205mm for superior LED spacing, light distribution and heat dissipation. Each board uses 2oz copper for reduced resistance, and can run at up to 225W with a matching heat sink, or 150W without. High Lights connect to most common 48V and 54V drivers and require only one driver for full-spectrum lighting – unlike other multi-channel LED grow lights that can be expensive to set up. High Lights are a genuine HPS and CMH replacement, but can also be added to existing HPS and CMH lamps to improve efficiency and yields with a red-spectrum boost. With a 50,000-hour lifespan, you’ll never need to change a light bulb again.   High Light – the ‘true’ full spectrum LED board Blending three different types of high-efficiency LED, our High Light is the first “true” full-spectrum LED grow board that provides light all the way from 400-800nm, including UVA and Far Red, on one channel. No other grow light combines high CRI95 with 2.5 umol/j efficiency and a complete spectrum powered by a single LED driver. High Lights boost flowering yields and essential oils without the cost or complexity of supplemental grow lights.  
    • bufli
      thanks alot of passing the knowledge on, i cant wait to do the same after i get more experience my water is at around 220ppm which is spot on what canna suppose their growers will use, so according to them i do not need any extra calmag.  im worried about them tho, they seem droopy to me but noone else seemed to mention that or overwatering in this thread.      
    • Oldbear
      Marijuana is to be taken off Major League Baseball's banned substances list, the governing body has announced. The policy, which comes into effect in 2020, says players found to have taken natural cannabinoids will be treated the same as alcohol-related issues. All samples will now also be tested for opioids, fentanyl, cocaine and synthetic THC. Players who test positive for these substances will be referred for treatment before possible discipline. "The USA opioid epidemic is a concern," MLB deputy chief Dan Halem said. "It is our hope that this agreement - which is based on principles of prevention, treatment, awareness and education - will help protect the health and safety of our players. "It is our collective hope that this agreement will help raise public awareness on the risks and dangers of opioid medications and contribute positively to a national conversation about this important topic." The revised policy comes months after the death of Los Angeles Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs, 27, whose autopsy showed oxycodone, fentanyl and alcohol in his system.