Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

550 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 71 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 18 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 27 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 32 replies

• blackpoolbouncer
      Good luck getting fuck all advice from anyone with an attitude like that. Enjoy your fluffy buds fool     E2q. I'll give you some advice. When you want advice on a photo don't take the photo on a potato and whinge like a bitch when others can't tell what you've taken a photo of cos it looks like you've smeared Vaseline on the lens 
    • JungleGeorge
      Jeusus many and Joseph i am fighting a war in at the moment and not winning.   I have a small tent in my garage 80x80x160 and temp and humidity is up and down like a whores draws.   For the temp i got a greenhouse bar heater which was too big so i had to mount vertically and that seems to help. I did have a oil heater in there but with it being such a small tent it was really in tje way. Im.going build a box for it too and put some insulation around it before it gets really cold its already dropping to 19 at the minute so in winter my girls wont make it i dont think      Humidiy is real low at the minute but i think thats becuse i had the extraction too high and keep opening the tent.    What size humidifier and dehumidifier do i need? I was thinking a 250ml £10 humidifier and maybe something bigger for the dehumidifier like a 1l with it being such a small space i dont want to be tripping over it all the time 
    • blackpoolbouncer
      I don't have a right lot to add to be honest that hasn't already been said but good luck going forwards.
    • blackpoolbouncer
      Mate your the first person I've ever see mention that.  Super important.    Not really for this guy but in general if people where aware how much of nature follows this pattern they might take a second to realise something amazing