Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

534 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. auto mazar

• 17 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies

• sweepy
      Hi,  Ive just set up in my bedroom and will now pass on a few things from a complete beginners perspective. Like you I was prepared to spend a bit as an investment, I have it in my bedroom as i'm learning, so i'm in and out several times a day to keep an eye on things. My extraction was my most expensive buy, I went with a 6inch EC accoustic fan which is turned down, I can hear it in the room but not loud enough to affect sleep (quite relaxing actually) shut the door and out of the room you cant hear a thing and with a mountain air filter I should be safe from smells. I went for a 1.2m tent, my light is recommended for 1m but it gives me room for fans, heating and whatnot. I went for a 375 watt led from Diyleduk which I am very pleased with, not much to base that on really, but it looks well made and is bright (dont look at it!). I'm starting with autoflowering plants in compost to keep things simple to start with. Best of luck.
    • OLaC
      Personally I'd highly recommend The Mighty by storz and bickel, ticks all your boxes, get some dosing capsules, they dont cost much and make life much easier, keeps the vape clean, great for preloading and taking out and about (you can get them with a little keychain that stores four at a time)   Great battery life, great quality vapour, rock solid German engineering. Get an adapter and works great with bubblers / glass etc can use it when plugged in charging too.   It's my 5th vape and wish I just bought it in the first place..it's comparatively expensive  but worth every penny in my opinion.   I had a search saved on evilBay, and after waiting patiently for a few weeks one came up for £160-70 (can't quite remember) with loads of accessories. Which I consider a bargain, as it's ace!    
    • Dark Mavis
      Spider mites or clover mites. Probably spider mites, cus clover mites aren't usually found on any kind of plants. They like rocks and concrete and such. You gotta use a spray that specifically states that it works on spider mites. Most insecticides won't work on them...cus they're not insects; they're arachnids.  But they're wayyy smaller than ants, and you'd be unlikely to ever see just two of them. Some kind of aphid, maybe...If so, DR Bronner's magic soap, comes highly recommended. All the aphids will die off naturally long before harvest, so you don't have to worry about spraying the buds      
    • tokenroll
      Nice and clean