Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

537 topics in this forum

• 312 replies
    • 270 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 319 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 337 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 309 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 33 replies

• bongme
      Hi Boojum   For God's sake won't someone think of the children.   Here here   we have Netflix for the gran kids as that's what Netflix is a site for 14-year-olds etc. my mate proves it every time, example go to Netflix look up horror movie watch any horror movie and once you have watched it ask yourself was there any horror in it probably not, I find most things on that site bland, boring and too childish in reality they should have an Adult section, as if you stand back from Netflix and most things you watch are like B Movies and for kids mainly!    these are better and it's for free, put in anything you like in to search engine, sci-fi, horror. drama, news anything and it will come up for free!    For Movies and TV Shows, more adult content etc...and mostly in HD   http://ww1.m4ufree.com/    For TV Viewing for free (Put what would like to watch from old movies to TV Channels worldwide and they will come up, Horror channels for adults and much more to pick from the Netlicks on both sites etc...   http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-2209   Have fun      PS you may get a small ad just reject it!    Bongme     
    • brainwashedsheeple
      yes mate, i can honestly say that the cream works, my missus will tell you the same as she use's it for her dodgy hip.   my spine is proper fucked, i use cream EVERY DAY, in the morning then again in the evening and so far i have avoided using hard drugs like morphine, i still do take some painkillers now and again, but i'll take a few painkillers now and then over hard shit like morphine.     i have, over the past years, given cream to a variety of people who have a variety of ailments, i can also honestly say that i have only ever had positive feedback, some have actually used it for the same reason as yourself.   i can only suggest you give it a try mate, you have got nothing to lose and plenty to gain.         my method is here, i just do it a few times as i described earlier mate, its the same only much much stronger.      
    • Jimboo
      Still took 4 cops and a dog to get the cuffs on him
    • harvestreaper