Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Creative Arts

A dumping ground for expressive outpourings.

335 topics in this forum

• 118 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 94 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 289 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 477 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 100 replies
    • 24 replies

• Ne5
      Thanks @Dodgee yeah I realised about an hour ago after watching vids on how to set up these air cooled lights I was doing it wrong. I bought these lights second hand (but obviously changed bulbs) and he guy had this set up and said it was the best way. I just thought it would be increasing the extraction and moving air fast through the bulbs so would take more heat out but I guess not I think it’s increased the temperatures! I’m picking up some more insulated ducting later. Thanks for your help. 
    • Openairbud
      @Punts that's really nice of you man, I'm sure I got lucky this time around, coupled with good genetics! My plants don't normally look this nice ha!
    • FarmerPalmersNT
      Pet shops do it, organic meadow hay and straw.   ETA a whole bale of it from a farm/equine supplies/farm shop is only about 3 or 4 quid, but that is a lot of hay/straw. I sometimes get one but my kids have Guinea pigs. 
    • Punts
      Quality @Openairbud   They'd be on the rack if they were mine.....   Well done mate, I hope to emulate you.