Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Politics, Theology, Metaphysics & Philosophy

Life out of and beyond the box

553 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 76 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 286 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies

• autofruit
      Could i top dress towards the end? I will be using Diastatic malt barley flour and bokashi bran in my mix to help break everything down. Could i add that to some worm casting and water it in when needed?   Will probably use Seaweed extract (if it doesn't affect microheard) along the way along with bio silicon which is safe for compost. Would the seaweed extract mean it uses less of the nutrients from the soil? Im gonna use seaweed meal in my mix too but i love the extract's results
    • Eggboy
      Cool, thats 2 more than me! Yeah just bought a loupe for accuracy when it comes to the chop and happy to read that things generally take longer than the packet says.  Is that outdoors 24/7, I'm still bringing min back in for the night? 
    • GREEN_BOX
      Just to add the to above; in my area the bramble patches display as really dark brown, only faintly green. I reckon the satellite images for my area may be from 2018 when we had a bone dry summer. Not sure if it will be the same in your area, something to bear in mind!
    • Whambud
      @Punk#1 @QFMAC @BLhaze   Just seen this cone that looks alright seems to make it a tricky climb! Could use that with pellets wd40 and tape should be enough haha    If all fails I'll hook up a car battery to some copper wire