Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Uk420 Competitions

Win all sorts of cool stuff stuff Here

162 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 258 replies
    • 163 replies
    • 215 replies
    • 112 replies
    • 120 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 166 replies
    • 211 replies
    • 136 replies
    • 192 replies
    • 184 replies
    • 128 replies
    • 98 replies
    • 119 replies
    • 207 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 184 replies
    • 174 replies
    • 169 replies
    • 208 replies
    • 178 replies
    • 155 replies
    • 59 replies

• Tuphead
      That’s really interesting re the Thai genetics. Was growing a few in the garden last summer and got told through someone in the know that the cops had a plane and heli out in my area looking for big crops. Any strains in particular that you might recommend? Think you will return if we legalise??
    • Sasquatch
      BT do coco-specific feeds though I guess you would be OK with Organicus. It smells of molasses so there must be some in it, don't know whether that might accumulate in tubes or not. I assume it's acid, there's no pH given, so it will depend on your water.   e2a : the charge I ordered has just arrived and I've given it a top dressing of about 30ml plus a feed of 1ml/l Organicus. I've got a diary in LED Grows section I will post the results there.
    • Slippy One
      Yeah the classic kiwi genes originally came from Thai stock. As soon as Air NZ started flying to Bangkok in the early 70’s everything was Thai. It’s the latitude and climate, although cooler, it’s the same light as southern Spain. Depending on the microclimate, humidity could be an issue. 
        I remember all the police busts in the 80’s, seeing big burning piles of confiscated crops. Even had a dedicated helicopter patrol actively looking, as everyone was at it. Wonder if they still do this., also remember that late in the season busts usually need to be felled with axes, as they’re 20 foot trees with one of the longest seasons possible. 
    • Hazeherder
      Kinda as the title says really, Zamnesia and Royal Queen seeds have released a limited edition zz punch pack, 5 seeds for €60.. I don’t care about the price I love limited edition stuff and there is only 86 packs left so has anyone out there had any and grown it yet? Any thoughts on it from anyone at all? Happy growing guys