Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Uk420 Competitions

Win all sorts of cool stuff stuff Here

178 topics in this forum

• 405 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 120 replies
    • 171 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 116 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 103 replies
    • 113 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 151 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 209 replies
    • 258 replies
    • 163 replies
    • 215 replies
    • 112 replies
    • 120 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 166 replies

• HazyHashMan
      @FarmerPalmersNT Thanks for that was some much needed extras in that segment. I knew of ivermectin increasing reproductive rates but didn’t know the same for smoke bombs. Totally explains the rapid boost in population after using them. 
        ive ordered some dr shimmel and floramite. Will most likely add that type of mectin you mentions and not sure if I’ll use the ivermectin if it’ll boost population but will probably be tempted to use all four in rotation.   I do think we should get a sticky thread on the go about the smoke bombs and ivermectin because they do no good at all 
    • RUFUS HOUND
      Thanks @Crow River I was doing it anyway and just thought Id share and take a few photos along the way - we are all in this together and if it helps 1 person thats good enough for me.   most carbon will be ok upto 70% RH, mine lasted a good 18 month of continuous use, same bathroom fan 100mm running no stop and it still as good as when it went in - sods law dictates that it will now breakdown. ps the 3L bucket of carbon also has an extra 15% off subscribe and save for first order so at £9.50 odd I bought one for next time.
    • Crow River
      @RUFUS HOUND, cracking job there mate.  Great documentation too.   I have three of those filters, bought them each as part of a bundle with cheap 100m fan and ducting. Will certainly keep your process in mind when they start to be less effective. Mind you I'm at 16 months usage of the first one, and no problems so far. Reckon they're good for 18 months/2 years, depending on how much moisture they need to absorb. I push air through them so maybe they get a slightly easier life...  
    • Rustybiff
      Ahh I see, brill, cheers for the info! I may even think about running it inside if it's fit for that, your description has made me intrigued..   I'm sure you will be and I very much hope so as your diaries are a great read, well photographed and all