Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harvesting and Curing

How To Cut, Trim, Dry and Cure

3,096 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 11 replies

• Dinafem-Mark
      I see your also getting hit with the storms mate. Its been a brutal season and heart wrenching to see so much beautiful bud turned to rot   All you can do it ride it out and salvage what you can my friend.    Fingers crossed that you get something from this season   Until next time    All the best    Mark
    • Dinafem-Mark
      @Boomslang It definitely has been a strange season but we said that last year too.   The conditions have been ripe for budrot and by the sound of things you've been hit hard   Sorry to read this my friend. All you can do is salvage what you can, ride it out and see what can be harvested.    I hope you get a chance to harvest some flowers mate, been a strange one that's for sure.   Until next time    All the best    Mark..
    • vortex
      yep ......  one rule for them ......  and a TOTALLY   different one for the rest of us mate ...
    • Dinafem-Mark
      From the indoor grows I've seen and the few outdoor she has the potential brother to do really well outdoors in the UK    If other plants have also produced less than expected which could be plot related or just down to this really strange season.   Give her another go. If she fails take her out if the rotation. Nice to hear you'll be trying her again. Let's hope for a better result    The Critical cheese is a beast and looks to be the best producer at this site. I totally forgot you had a Gorilla out   I'll keep dropping in as harvest is happening daily now    All the best    Mark..