Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,589 topics in this forum

• 40 replies
    • 148 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies

• H + H2O
      Hey bud, is that the g13 or fast buds pineapple express? I have an interest in the fast buds one cos i have one about 3 weeks old on the go right now.   Flushing is highly debated, I like to use a flushing solution then just plain H2O for a few days but most folks just flush with water for exactly how long you asked 5-7days. BTW those brown spots just look like a bit of a calcium deficiency to me, nowt to be concerned about health wise    I`d have a look at the trichomes & gauge your harvest time from that.   Bests.
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      improvise adapt and overcome in full effect in here ..super healthy looking girls as well ..nice job squire 
    • Cursed
      yeah, we're just wenglish down here  
    • murphyblue
      indoor/outdoor? well got my eye on a nice little spot outdoors will take some pics and upload on monday and need to ask some questions about as prep,is it suitable etc. as for the welsh ur guess is as good as mine from south wales innit.