Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• badbillybob
      the beast system is doing its job Ken. How long have they been in for now? I know you had a few set backs, but think you have it sorted looking at them. nice stocky healthy plants mate, when are you flipping them? 
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      they loving that space a lot .
    • zen-ken
      @vince noir rock n roll star they seem to be liking the new pump/heater combo and have grown a little in the last few days (GG is RHS tote in group shot)  
    • badbillybob
      hello again, its sunday so im updating my other diary, I thought id just pop in here and post some pics.   Anyone grown the blueberry headband and green crack. Ive got this bloody triffid that keeps on keeping on and im not now convinced its a blueberry head. it might be a green crack head. here it is, its the one in the bottom right corner. Anuyomne got any advice on her? bloob or crack, wotchareckon? bottom left and top left are the purps#1's, the top left one is a bit behind, but plenty of time to catch up.  The pre 98 big bud is doing what big bud does, and growing like a maniac. its a bit of a shame that I suspect the big bud will not be up to much.    The others tho, I have high hopes for.  Ive not changed the res on these but will do mid week some time.    Cheers and let me know about the triffid, if you have any ideas? I think I mixed the blueberry and crack up at seed stage, so took a gamble, but now im not so sure.