Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Not come across any myself, but then again i can't remember the last time i bought weed. Think there was a couple of threads about it in the 'green room' forum. lol

i had some that looked like it had been soaked in some sort of oil looked damp so left out to dry 4 days later still exactly the same weight aswell as look

welcome mate :spliff: oh and i think you will find that this weed is everywhere and its been around since march, the only good thing about it is it is turning more and more peeps onto growing for themselves, via all the info they pick up, from the place where there is all the info you'll ever need about growing weed, and thats right here my friend so you have come to the right place.

so pull up a chair, do a few searches and a little reading and never buy contaminated weed from the streets of britain again :band:

peace, merlin :doh:

old news

i have had iceing sugar, cement, what appeard to be crushed up sillica gel

glass

after growing and smoking yourown, dealer 'skunk' or 'green' is just as bad as soap imo :spliff:

Its actually an experimental mind control drugs added to weed by The Man.

The Man's plan is to make us all addicted to mind control powder without realising then he will flip the switch on his big radar laser uber gun mind washing box, and make us turn ourselves in to the nearest police.

Whatever it is, it didnt come from the plant so I guess you dont want to be smoking it.

Reason #43 why Dads growing his own this Xmas.....

I have been seeing and hearing about alot of bud that has been mixed with either very fine sand or lime green coulured sand - A few people have developed rather nasty coughs due to this and it seems like the stuff is everywhere around the midlands. :yinyang:

Any1 else heard about this??

yep its spreradin like wildfire that shit...i know the exact one you mean its a kind of amber sugary colour...i am thinkin this is grit or somet havbe heard of glass powder being sprayed on it aswell....stay clear dewd unless you want a cough like your mates....the real trichs are bein tumbled and sold off or bein used for the hash making prob.... :yinyang::yinyang:

:headpain: It is everywhere im on the south coast and there is about 6 variouties around all and covered with brix DO NOT BUY IT DO NOT SMOKE IT. it should come with a health warning :rofl:

'Brix' is an additive that some growshops sell that is supposed to 'add flavour and bulk to your crop' - whereas what it really does is covers your buds in sparkly nasty shit, so that it adds a bit of weight, &/or so that they can shake the real trichs off either for their own use, or maybe to put into kitchen sink-made :soap: soapbar 'hash' at a ratio of about 5 parts trichs to 95 parts dog turds, motor oil, henna etc.. :headpain:

Edited by Scribble

'Brix' is an additive that some growshops sell that is supposed to 'add flavour and bulk to your crop' - whereas what it really does is covers your buds in sparkly nasty shit, so that it adds a bit of weight, &/or so that they can shake the real trichs off either for their own use, or maybe to put into kitchen sink-made :yinyang: soapbar 'hash' at a ratio of about 5 parts trichs to 95 parts dog turds, motor oil, henna etc.. :headpain:

What a bunch of C*nts.....Nuff said.. grow Grow Grow Yer Own, Dont smoke shit off the street, merrily merrily merrily merrily, Life is such a beach... :soap:

Yes this shit is in gloucester too i didn't notice tho untill the last j :headpain: The grains remain in the ash coz they dont burn so light it up get some ash roll the ash between your fingers and it feels like grains of sand, BASTARDS :soap::yinyang::(lol;):):soap::soap::soap: