Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Ah, but... how will I know whether I don't like a thread until I've read it? :notworthy:

I object to the "if you don't like it don't read it" argument, because it strikes me as a kind of inverse censorship. When I read that, I feel that I'm being told that my opinions are unwelcome and that I shouldn't post them.

Well, tough. If I disagree with an opinion enough, then I will say so. I won't necessarily attack you, personally, for holding that opinion, but I don't see why I should be barred from a thread because I disagree with its sentiments. After all, isn't that what forums are for - to hold balanced debates which express a variety of viewpoints?

Can you explain where I attacked you personally? I told you I agree with your sentiment, I used exactly the same rocket science remark as you previously had but you take offence to it and go off on one. Like you, if I disagree with an opinion or what somebody writes its my right to answer them, and that I did.

Example, I'm not a massive football fan, so I wouldn't go to a 30 page thread regarding football and tell people to give it a rest. I wouldn't wind myself up enough to do so because I wouldn't let it get that far. Do you see? You knew the thread was all about dealer weed but still read it, got wound up and had a bit of a shout about it. In fact you tried to censor what other people wanted to debate about... :wassnnme: how funny is that?

• Like 2

Hello everyone...first post.

I first noticed this about a year ago with a friend and thought it was a bit odd at the time, but nothing to worry about.

The following few months I was getting this stuff nearly every other time I got weed, now it's pretty much every-bloody-time I get weed, in fact I can't remember the last time I got some that didn't have 'the grit' all over it.

I spoke to the guy I get it from about this, but he didn't seem too concerned and pointed out that all the weed he gets offered is like it and he's had no complaints 'til then.

So, I've joined this site with the idea of a nice wardrobe conversion in january, and I cannot bloody wait!

Hello everyone...first post.

I first noticed this about a year ago with a friend and thought it was a bit odd at the time, but nothing to worry about.

The following few months I was getting this stuff nearly every other time I got weed, now it's pretty much every-bloody-time I get weed, in fact I can't remember the last time I got some that didn't have 'the grit' all over it.

I spoke to the guy I get it from about this, but he didn't seem too concerned and pointed out that all the weed he gets offered is like it and he's had no complaints 'til then.

So, I've joined this site with the idea of a nice wardrobe conversion in january, and I cannot bloody wait!

Welcome to UK420 M8 - your reason for joining is bang on perfick!

Welcome to UK420 M8 - your reason for joining is bang on perfick!

Indeed! Welcome aboard Clark Devereaux ;)

Thanks B)

I must admit I've never been too good at keeping plants alive once they've left Homebase, but I'm sure these ones will get my undivided attention as my horticultural skills develop, hopefully enough so I never have to smoke this rubbish again.

I have a built-in wardrobe in my room, 196x130x48 with a cupboard above 41x130x48 (HWD, CM) I've looked at the various drobes on here over the last few days and some of them look very nice indeed but I'm a little bit concerned that mine may be a bit cramped at 48 cm from the back wall to where the hinges of the door should sit (without a door, at the mo) but I'll carry on reading and ask any vital questions when I'm actualy doing it, the hardest part so far is choosing the seeds :wassnnme: but I think the white widow shall be a good one to start with.

Clark

Hi Clark, welcome to 420, but it would of benefit to you if you introduced yourself on the new members section. Not everyone here is interested in gritty weed but most people do pop in to see new members.

All the best and happy growing.

Any1 herd about people spraying ther crops with fiberglass to make it look like it got more(crystal's) tricomes onit, i've herd off a couple of difrent sources they 3 people have died from this any1 herd the same?

PEACE TO ALL!

Hydroking.

This sounds like an urban legend, TBH. If the weed was sprayed with a certain type of fine asbestos, then I could imagine a few fatalities maybe 30-40 years from now, but this story doesn't quite ring true. :smoke:

Me m8 got half a bar of this weed about 4 week's ago it was a lovely smoke and really crystally, but the over day i was talking to another m8, and he said have u had any of that sprayed shit, so i asked him wot he meant and he said these chinese bloke's have been spraying it with fiberglass to make it more crystally,then i remembered when i was smoking a spliff of me m8's stuff, there was this grain's of like sand in me mouth any1 had or herd of this stuff?

PEACE TO ALL!

Hydroking.

never seen it but i guess its that gritty shit everyone is going on about.......answer .....just dont buy it ....grow it ;)

I know exactly the stuff your on about mate, keep gettin offered it and keep tellin em to feck off... :guitar:

Don't buy it , Don't smoke it and if everyone did then no-one would sell it lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Grow your own mate, ditch the dealer and yer know it's quality yer smokin'......... :spliff::spliff::spliff: