Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

I ain't come across any yet in Notts. I think it's mainly Dutch import that get's tampered with as a rule.

at least it works eh. :ninja:

thanks for the replys everyone :yahoo:

Aye defo does the job bob after a few :unsure: , 1st time ive had this from notts too .... times they are a changing :!:

As long as ive got a glass of pop/water to wash the grit down its ok ;)

Has anyone got a pic to show me what buds look like after they've had "Brix" ;) added :spliff:

Im interested to see :)

:yinyang:

thanks for the replys everyone :yahoo:

Aye defo does the job bob after a few :unsure: , 1st time ive had this from notts too .... times they are a changing :!:

As long as ive got a glass of pop/water to wash the grit down its ok ;)

Has anyone got a pic to show me what buds look like after they've had "Brix" :ninja: added :spliff:

Im interested to see ;)

Brix is just a sugar additive I believe, unlikely to be what causes it.

Brix is just a sugar additive I believe, unlikely to be what causes it.

well that rules that one out then :unsure:

probly is just flour like i 1st thought , lets face it if the doing this there not going to want to spend money to bulk it up & flour's cheep as chips :spliff:

Cheers church :yinyang:

I've heard, it's quite common to make the buds more sticky with hair spray or dusting shugar over them to let them look more resinous - that's why I grow!

Maybe some clever dealers apply sand or white pepper with hairspray to the buds :yinyang:

I've heard, it's quite common to make the buds more sticky with hair spray or dusting shugar over them to let them look more resinous - that's why I grow!

Maybe some clever dealers apply sand or white pepper with hairspray to the buds :!:

:ninja: discusting what they get up to adding shite to the 'Erb to add weight ;)

Makes me sick .... hairspray :yahoo: cant imagine that tastes to nice in a joint :yinyang:

Mad innit , whats the Uk coming too :unsure:

Thanks aventinusdampf :spliff:

Edited by Lawless

Guest ironlungs

the first pic in the second post lawless, thats the one i had couple of months back.

i havent got a camera yet man sorry, so i couldnt show the rest of u when i had it.

Guest ironlungs

if anyone finds out which growers batch it is, let us know, cuz i wouldnt mind sticking a spike through his chin up through his mouth :)

I hope that all you peeps that are smoking this bud with grit or whatever it is are putting filters in your joints in an attempt not get whatever it is in your lungs, not 100% that it will stop it but it sure won't do any harm!

if anyone finds out which growers batch it is, let us know

been spotted in the home counties as well as up north .....a very popular trick it would appear :yinyang:

been spotted in the home counties as well as up north .....a very popular trick it would appear :soap:

So thats the midlands with it , up north .... bet its flooding the uk ;):spliff:

so long as people are prepared to keep buying it.................................................. whistling.gif

;) all the more reson to grow yer own :ouch:

Must admit im still 10 days - 2weeks untill harvest but i wont be buying that again :soap:

ATm im smoking a mates Ak47 - being a "cash cropper" as well as growing his own he chops at 5 n half to 6 weeks flower , so it aint a killer smoke but its a damm site better than the "addultred stealer Chough* weed" :yinyang:

:yahoo:

so long as people are prepared to keep buying it.................................................. :yinyang:

:ouch: Iv seen a few of these batches of weed round ere, I thought I was just been snobbish by refusing to buy it. Just didnt look right to me, glad I didnt bother. In fact if any weed is super compressed which these batches have been, its almost certainly come from the continent. I prefer to smoke British homegrown as opposed to Dutch imported gangster weed.

Roll on crop day ;)

Do the country a favour peeps dont line dealers pockets for this shite, grow your own and take control :yahoo:

:spliff:

Do the country a favour peeps dont line dealers pockets for this shite, grow your own and take control ;)

:spliff::yahoo::ouch:;)

i was presented with a bag of polm recently, looked and smelled ok, smoked crap, looked ok under the microscope too, lots of glands it seemed, until i got some on my fingers with a bit of good ol spit, fuckin' wallpaper paste is the only thing i can come up with, stringy gluey shit when i played with it, beware cheap polm people