Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

either grit or glass powder....been round here for a while now too..I think they makin the scuff of hash from the bud then sprayin it up so it looks pukka again.... :unsure:

hehe terrible stuff....been round here a bit lately too atleast we know someone gettin high...the guy who smokin or the trichs off it :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Yoda Indica

Ever since

"highlife "magazine published an inside story on how bad weed with additives was made, just to inform cutomers on what NOT to buy , the whole dutch commersh market seems to have been looded with similar complaints.

Many friends of mine who now live across europe complain about the inferior crap they smoke.

I hear about wet weed being bought foor far too high prices, probably only to be compensated by devlish mictures trhown on top of the wet bud.

crap sticks to resin gand , and what do you get ?Peope ending up at the doctors office , and less peope buying the gherb..resulting in even worse product

Right wing poitician may not even realise how gratefull all crooked-ass poison sellers are to them.

I bet that the all vote right wing too.

hi

have just spoke to mate, and he reakons that peeps are spraying coke a cola on buds to make them

weigh more ,ie. when the coke dries it still retains the sugar on the buds and this so called ups the weight.

never seen it myself,also, could this make it gritty like some people are sayin

I know it would be sticky withe the coke, and dealer would say, hey man this is top stuff feel how sticky it is with resin.

wot do you lot think?

thanks BB

I refer the honourably gentleman to

Exhibit A and Exhibit B if you do a search on grit weed you will turn up loads more threads about it, as far as the weed being laced with coke I really dont think so. why would a dealer bother to put coke on it when he can sell that for £30 a gram and cover the weed with brix/sand/glass particles/cement dust

T1

Edit: and i have never ever had any coke thats been sticky either!

Edited by T1Neo

Exhibit A and Exhibit B if you do a search on grit weed you will turn up loads more threads about it, as far as the weed being laced with coke I really dont think so. why would a dealer bother to put coke on it when he can sell that for £30 a gram and cover the weed with brix/sand/glass particles/cement dust

T1

read it, not cocaine! coke a cola, usa firm ,bigest consumer of sugar on the planet earth.

T1

:yep:

not the only onees :yep:,

Peter Andre tanning secret revealed

* Email

* Print

* Normal font

* Large font

London

October 5, 2006

Peter Andre with Jordan.

Peter Andre with Jordan.

AdvertisementAdvertisement

Australian entertainer Peter Andre maintains his perma-tan by smothering himself in Coca-Cola before sunbathing, his wife Jordan has revealed.

Glamour model Jordan, aka Kate Price, revealed the secrets of her popstar partner in an interview with Elle magazine.

"He lies on the beach and covers himself in Coke," Jordan said.

She said the secret to keeping insects away is to use Diet Coke.

In the interview, Jordan also predicts she is on the way to becoming a billionaire thanks to her bestselling autobiography and lingerie business.

She also disclosed her often guessed-at bust-size - a 34 GG.ANDRE1_narrowweb__300x488,0.jpg

sauce

just wondred if any 1 hav heard about the sandy weed going about if so any info would be nices i.e. like where the fuck it come from and wot it is

cheers lol