Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Shouldn't be long now lawless,and you won't have to put up with this sort of dirty trick anymore. :ninja:

My Ak's been a lovely smoke,and at about 4 weeks cured it's loads smoother too.

Mine went 10 weeks,but it was my first go and i had temp probs which didn't help.This grow is looking much better and although last time wasn't as good as it could have been i've got plenty left until harvest time.

Mine's pretty couchy from going so long,but i like it like that and needless to say doesn't come with added glitter either.

I can remember scoring some like in the earlier pic myself,months ago now and that had this gritty stuff on it that i was suspicious of.

It also crumbled to dust very easily,even the stem crumbled to dust,and at the time i must admit i got stoned.

Does that weed crumble to dust ?

The stem too ?

My AK doesn't,it's got hard little bits of short pieces of stem which are dry but no way can you crumble 'em.

Lovely and whiffy too,hope yours is done soon mate. :wink:

it looks better than some of the shite round the midlands! get it under a 100x its just trichs that have been strengthened by applying brix or whatever the dutch use now ,i really wouldnt stress over it man ,go to the dam its all like that

It also crumbled to dust very easily,even the stem crumbled to dust,and at the time i must admit i got stoned.

Does that weed crumble to dust ?

The stem too ?

Yep crumbles very easy , even the stem .... does get you stoned tho like you say ;)

aye ak's alot beter , And no crubly stems lol

Cheers man :unsure:

nd there is no way they are using glitter man ,thats just daft lol.gif

So why do i get glitter on my fingers when its crumbled :smug:

As for this being the only thing you can get in dam , not on my visits ive never come across this , you must be going in the wrong place's ....going again in november so ill keep an eye out for it :D:rockon:

well im glad to hear it if is old news good on you lawless! it may be old news but oviously still doing the rounds sadly! im glad the warnings out and people know what to loook for so at least these scum wont have such an easy time selling this :doh: better to have 2 warnings than one thats for sure! :rofl:

Guest scarfaceshady

shockin crap if someone sells me that turd il bust em up i cant believe people do this sort if thing they must just be complete idiots

got some yesterday..gave back to dealer and in turn he is now pissed off with who supplied him..its all coming from eastern bloc mates..they sell their teenage children into prostitution ,so they not going to give a fuck what they sell in their weed..greedy fucks..sometimes eu not a good thing :unsure:

got some yesterday..gave back to dealer and in turn he is now pissed off with who supplied him..its all coming from eastern bloc mates..they sell their teenage children into prostitution ,so they not going to give a fuck what they sell in their weed..greedy fucks..sometimes eu not a good thing :wassnnme:

Thats right, every teenage girl in eastern europe is a whore, the lot of em :nea: Their parents are all pimps and heroin pushers, they've all got a stash of AK47's (the weapon, not the plant) and they can't wait to get over here to take our plumbing jobs and poledance positions.

Stop reading The Mail and get a grip, FFS.

• Like 5

Guest dr rockster

Thats right, every teenage girl in eastern europe is a whore, the lot of em :nea: Their parents are all pimps and heroin pushers, they've all got a stash of AK47's (the weapon, not the plant) and they can't wait to get over here to take our plumbing jobs and poledance positions.

Stop reading The Mail and get a grip, FFS.

AND our poledance positions?Now that is BANG out of order! :wassnnme:

AND our poledance positions?Now that is BANG out of order! :nazi:

i work in building and they eastern block are undrcutting all english builders

i work in building and they eastern block are undrcutting all english builders

They're also outbuilding em as well :wassnnme:

Edited by THC4METOO

Thanks for posting.

Although some say It's old news its good that people like yourself give up your time to post for the good of the community.

Hello fellow anoyed people,

I know of a prick selling this "grit weed" from Darlington and he seems to have an unlimited supply of the crap.

Has anyone had this shit weed analysed? I'd realy like to know what the gritty substance is.

I got some through a distant friend and tried to shake the glands off with my Hash Shaker. To my supprise the clloected "resin" would not bind together no matter how much pessure or heat I applied. It was just like fine sand!

Even more disturbing than that (if thats possible), after smoking a bong of the rubbish the ash seemed to glissen with glitter-like particles!

I wouldn't care so much but upon first glance the buds looked realy nice. I can not understand why anyone would ruin such goodlooking buds.

I would advise every Cannabis enthusiast to cultivate there own weed because you can not trust dealers.

Guest dr rockster

I've seen a bit of this shit down london way.I think it's this brix stuff which is used in the viticultural industry to add sugar to the grape.The buds seem uniformally hard and of a uniform colour,just not quite right.You do get a buzz but it's shite. :headpain: