Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

As the title suggest , the mrs mum brought me an eighth up from nottingham & too me it looks like its got too much thc to match the smell if that makes sense . It looks better than it smells & this powder falls off all over :blub:

Ill start with what mediocre weed looks like then the weed in question :unsure:

post-8325-1154860533_thumb.jpg

Sorry if I'm wrong Lawless, but that piccy looks like that orrible shit!

I tend to put my hand in the bag and then lick my fingers after touching it. Thats how I noticed it first. After I'd rolled a spliff it was all over my fingers. Not nice :blub:

Well lets face it, greedy peeps ruined resin, seems natural for them to move onto weed! :blub:

Ms Powerband :unsure:

Oh dear :(

At least the smoke is'nt too bad :blub:

It's official folks this shite is evrywhere , grow yer own save money & smoke proper cannabis :blub::unsure:

Thanks powerband lol

Edited by Lawless
  • Like 1

There was certainly a good hit in there, just didn't like having gritty teeth........lol

Ms Powerband :stoned:

lol i just touched a bud and tasted it this has more of a flour not gritty texture :unsure:

Added for the very same reason tho :ouch:

Edited by Lawless

I got a bit o grit the other day,fuckin 'orrible stuff. it looked good, smelled no bad, but when i went to break it up i noticed the grit comin off into the skins. When I sparked up I thought i could taste extra added nastiness, maybe it was just me. It got me chonged but with added sore head. :stoned::unsure:

}' date='Aug 6 2006, 11:55 AM' post='646249']

looks like cauliflower dusted with white pepper

even the twigs ....

}' date='Aug 6 2006, 11:55 AM' post='646249']

looks like cauliflower dusted with white pepper

Thank God it don't smell like cauliflower..........:stoned:

lol dont it just canna lol

The smells is deciving it actully smells piney , id expected a dohpy smell by the looks :ouch:

& yep even the stalk's coverd , bit of a givaway innit :stoned::unsure:

The guy in my local hydro shop said some fella was telling him he found sand in his budd! was this done to add weight I wonder??? Fuckin scumbag dealers!! :wink:

ive smoked enough of that sandy stuff, defferent types, its a short but not a bad buzz. lay a beach towel in the garden and pretend ur in ibiza :wink:

• Like 2

Looks like this shite is cropping up all over country, I, too, have been struggling to get anything other than this grit- the stone is not too bad but its like you have a mouthful of sand afterwards and dust all over hands.

At least my crop will be ready within a couple of months- so no more smoking horrible puff! :wink: