Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

The only dealers in my area have had that crap for two years now. I have to travel to pick up some good stuff but that is a rare occasion when the other dealer is around. It's pretty nasty. A lot of it looks like it's covered in crystals but as stated before they do not stick togeather or seem to have any other chemical properties of trichomes. The reason it's around is because 90% of the people who smoke aren't educated enought to know what they are buying and don't give a shit. I guess for people who do every other drug they don't really give a shit about laced weed and soap. It's sad. Legalization would help everyone out and provide safer smoke for the people of the UK. I have even gotten black hash that handles like clay that was soap. There was a ball of sheeps hair in it and it didn't get you high, i have never had black hash that hasn't done the trick. At least I got some decent hash to hold me over.

The only dealers in my area have had that crap for two years now. I have to travel to pick up some good stuff but that is a rare occasion when the other dealer is around. It's pretty nasty. A lot of it looks like it's covered in crystals but as stated before they do not stick togeather or seem to have any other chemical properties of trichomes. The reason it's around is because 90% of the people who smoke aren't educated enought to know what they are buying and don't give a shit. I guess for people who do every other drug they don't really give a shit about laced weed and soap. It's sad. Legalization would help everyone out and provide safer smoke for the people of the UK. I have even gotten black hash that handles like clay that was soap. There was a ball of sheeps hair in it and it didn't get you high, i have never had black hash that hasn't done the trick. At least I got some decent hash to hold me over.

I'm sooo pleased other people have experianced this laced weed and it's not just me being paranoid.

My mate looks at me like I'm a fuckin paranoid loon when I say he should stop buying it cause it's laced with sumthing.

The stupid fool keeps going back for more though! What can you do or say to change a thick persons mind?

I'm sooo pleased other people have experianced this laced weed and it's not just me being paranoid.

My mate looks at me like I'm a fuckin paranoid loon when I say he should stop buying it cause it's laced with sumthing.

The stupid fool keeps going back for more though! What can you do or say to change a thick persons mind?

Nothing. All my friends are the same way. Most people seem happy with this crap. I try telling people, but they don't listen. It's obvious too that it is laced, they realize it when I ask them, "When was the last time you had weed that doesn't make you sleepy or hungry? What weed have you had that makes you not want to eat and keeps you from going to sleep?" At this point they say what ever, it's all I can get.

Its not Brix mate, that leaves a sticky feeling to the bud..

There is a 2 page article in this months Soft secrets about Sprayed weed....They have sent it of to be tested but first views of it don't sound good...

I personally wouldn't smoke it, or any imported weed from Holland..... They have Been doing things for years with imports, just getting ultra greedy when supply is dwindling...

Its says in the article they knew something was happening in Holland when the big players started buying up as much Wet weed as they could, rather than waiting for it to be dried....

As easier for them to Dust or should we say Soak thye bud when wet, as more Crap will stick, thus more weight...

Bud

• Like 1

ok my last pickup was couplaa weeka ago. licked my fingers n it just crunched like sand (glass) personally ive inhaled my fair share of concerete, well tripped face 1st into a pile of it :doh:

i know one guy in a chemical testing lab. doubt he can test sand or glass (i fully suspect either ither or)

^^i thought i was being paranoid also. 1st sus was laced with some ill head base or low grade coke. :smoke:

calling everyone i know to stop the purchaings of....

not that nethings about being a 47 thou key bust in southhampt.

sober for a week now and feeling beter for it..

P.S !!! if it is how the smeg (:( eww smeggy bud) did they get it into the middle (he says disecting the last bud)?? sndblasting. lame thing is i think it was nice bud to start with. ^^ident to the pale bud in the 2nd 3rd post.

peace. :ninja:

Its not Brix mate, that leaves a sticky feeling to the bud..

There is a 2 page article in this months Soft secrets about Sprayed weed....They have sent it of to be tested but first views of it don't sound good...

where abouts in the new soft secrets mate?

the one and only time i picked up where i am the weed had this glass/sand or grit in the bag, i smoked the weed in a bong (never smoked it in a joint) and it left a powdery feeling on my tongue that i aint with had with anything else :ninja: was a shit high too :smoke:. never again, stick to what i know with weed aswell as :doh: now on

Edited by hempstick

• 1 month later...

:doh: In times of drought, I've ended up scoring of somebody new, I knew it wasn't gonna be the best but I wasn't expecting any brixxed weed. I've got 2 x £20 bags of the stuff. :wink:

It looked ok in the bag, but as soon as I touched it, it was like flour coming off on my fingers and you get grit in your mouth after smoking it, and it burns funny, at least it's getting me high I suppose. :guitar:

and before anyone tells me to grow my own

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (see my avatar) :nea:

Edited by ChrystalFarmer

• 2 weeks later...

I live in east anglia and for over a month now nearly all the weed i have bought has had this grit shite all over it. I heard from a local head shop worker that this grit can be poisonous if swallowed and if you smoke a lot, it raises your blood temperature, i have a mate who reckons that it put him in hospital although i am not convinced by this. I am gettin very annoyed at dealers who think they can make a few quid by cutting weed with other stuff, I always liked the fact that you couldn't really do anything to weed like with other drugs (cutting ity with all sorts) but it seems this time is upon us.LETS TAKE THE WEED BACK.

Dude, where have you been?

UK420 has been taking the weed back for years.

There's also plenty of them thar threads with that thar gritty weed in it.

I live in east anglia and for over a month now nearly all the weed i have bought has had this grit shite all over it. I heard from a local head shop worker that this grit can be poisonous if swallowed and if you smoke a lot, it raises your blood temperature, i have a mate who reckons that it put him in hospital although i am not convinced by this. I am gettin very annoyed at dealers who think they can make a few quid by cutting weed with other stuff, I always liked the fact that you couldn't really do anything to weed like with other drugs (cutting ity with all sorts) but it seems this time is upon us.LETS TAKE THE WEED BACK.

its mostly not the people selling it here its how it has been coming improted, and people who only grow for money are also doing it

a friend brought some gritty weed around last night-if you lick it, or eat a small bit you can feel the grittyness between your teeth-but the taste is pure sugar-not a sweet weed taste definatly sugar

i did what geologists call 'the chew test' on it-where you grind a small piece of rock between the teeth and if, after a while, you can't grind the grittyness away then it's silica-as thats one of the only minerals that is harder than tooth enamel

the grit in the weed soon dissolved leaving a sweet taste-someone has definatly sprayed, or soaked, this weed in a sugar solution

Edited by Ian Smeaton

Guest dr rockster

Yup it's been 'brixed'. Brix is something that was used in the viticultural industry(winemaking) and has been used by unscrupoulous people to fatten up their bank accounts. :wink:by spraying it on bud.

Edit:shit,how do you spell unscroupulously?

Edited by dr rockster

a friend brought some gritty weed around last night-if you lick it, or eat a small bit you can feel the grittyness between your teeth-but the taste is pure sugar-not a sweet weed taste definatly sugar

i did what geologists call 'the chew test' on it-where you grind a small piece of rock between the teeth and if, after a while, you can't grind the grittyness away then it's silica-as thats one of the only minerals that is harder than tooth enamel

the grit in the weed soon dissolved leaving a sweet taste-someone has definatly sprayed, or soaked, this weed in a sugar solution

could be brix but i seen shit that deffo aint no sugar solution :unsure: