Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

On 10/06/2018 at 0:09 PM, stu914 said:

real temple ball is like nothing else

All the best Hash was always from that part of the world, the indians were the first to use selective breeding and they did sensi for hundreds of years and indians worker slaves took it to Jamaica so always the best hash came from there leb/maroc etc just not as good IMO 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 28/06/2020 at 0:21 PM, Serj said:

Contaminated weed is 100% back on the scene.

I'm not sure what the contamination is. You would never know if you didn't look at it through a magnifier. It's very different to the shit that was going around back in the mid noughties. This tuff smokes and tastes fine, no rock hard cherry and no black smoke.

When you look at it through the loupe it's quite obvious, especially when you look at the stalk.

I've seen weed from 3 or 4 different sources over the past few months and it's all been contaminated.

Would like to know more if anyone can shed any light on it?

Cheers

Serj

Just take a look at the scale the albos came in and took over the indoor commercial cannabis market.. dawg and haze, plus other cuts now in there hands aswell. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dealing with criminals leaves you open to all sorts of skull duggery 

Some fucker will start spraying it with diluted spice spray before long, it's already being reported as happening in Germany by the police addictive 'Haze' which is low standard outdoor weed from Albania then sprayed and bingo hook your clients. 

• 8 months later...

Much more likely to be sprayed with some cheap as chips synthetic cannabinoid these days than the glass beads of old. Really not sure which is worse for you.

Grow your own. 

• 3 months later...
On 28/06/2020 at 0:51 PM, GSZZ said:

This got my head working but couldn't remember the name of the product, I had to ask a mate of mine!

There is a product called "Top Heavy Herbal Curing Compound", if memory serves me right its cellulose based. After harvest and the bud is dry, you soak or spray your flower in this "curing compound" and it adds something like 10% extra weight onto the crop.

Shady stuff, theres even a thread about it here from 2016.

Hey, man. Sorry for the late reply. I'd forgotten I'd posted. 

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. 

• 7 months later...

I got some weed that looks too good to be true. 

The trichs are glistening back like glitter. I can’t find my loupe but I can tell it’s unnatural. Doesn’t burn or taste bad. The stuff isn’t cured right though. Smell is lacking.

i noticed that it grinded into loads though. Don’t know if that’s from added weight or what. There’s definitely some sort of glitter substance for aesthetics. Weird 

I think I stand corrected. Under scope it looks like just clear trich heads.

By eye it’s sparkly and identical to glitter. Haven’t seen anything like it before. Strange.. 

Smooth smoke, high isn’t bad but definitely not cured properly. Smell and taste not all there 

Edited by AnonyMice

On 14/12/2022 at 6:44 PM, AnonyMice said:

I think I stand corrected. Under scope it looks like just clear trich heads.

By eye it’s sparkly and identical to glitter. Haven’t seen anything like it before. Strange.. 

Smooth smoke, high isn’t bad but definitely not cured properly. Smell and taste not all there 

Some version of Gorilla Glue?

@Nick Berry Like tiny drop to look like trichs?

It’s definitely strange it looks very sparkly but under scope just looks like premature weed. Can clear trich heads be visible with naked eye and look sparkly? 

I’d be surprised if it was contaminated now though. If it were, they’ve found a way to make it less visible at x60.. lol 

Edited by AnonyMice

• 1 year later...

I have definitely noticed the boom of sprayed/synthetic weed over the past few years. i am unable to grow but require bud for medical, so i mostly have been getting off the net. even the good suppliers have turned to sell this sprayed crap. It's absolutely awful.

The most you will get is a very short lasting high the first smoke, then after nothing but anxiety and headaches. 

• Like 1