My Growdrobe, Step By Step

Church

Thanks for your kind comments every one - sorry it takes me time to respond to some of them, I don't check the thread every day (after 5 years!)

Keep building those Drobes people! :band:

That drobe looks fantastic! you may have inspired me to try and create something as beautiful and fork out less then i would on a tent. Cause i am in the same situation as you. People come and go all day at my house with friends ect but your drobe looks like a standard wardrobe. Quality!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant build you did there buddy!

And for under £500 i think its worth any indoor grower giving it a shot.!

Great job again :)

Thanks, Will

• 3 months later...

a way of disguising that chimney is to turn a cardboard box lined with carpet upside down on top of the duct and cut some vent holes in the top you could also place some Ona Gel in the box to help out your filter with oudur control

Wardrobes rock! It was a red letter day when I first read this thread. I have not looked back since, wardrobes are the final solution, the ultimate set-up.

Thanks to Church, I am fully self sufficient - Big up the ecclesiastic one! :notworthy::yahoo:

Twins, anyone?

tn_gallery_127_2440_135800.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Guest kushadelic2010

Excellent drobe my friend, im in the process of building my first one, your diary has and still is inspirational. Thanks for taking the time to write it and if u ever see a diary of mine, please stop by to let me know what you think!! Thanks =]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

What did you use to drill the holes for carbon filter sorry if its a stupid question but im trying to follow the guide perfectly.Could you explain method and tools used please, Also why did you smash floor in step 4?

:trumpet:

• 1 month later...

Love this design! I also have problems with pain and s**t, but this looks great for first time try and all can be bought online.

Just got to get the wife to believe its for my pain problems now.

Thanks for all the info and photo's

• 2 months later...

What a deobe. Gutted I bought a tent onli to be told its too big for the flat. So its either move project to the garage or sell up and start a lil project like this. May use a 3 door drobe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind words folks. I'm not on here very often these days so might not answer questions, but the other Mods were always much better growers - they'll help you out :)

• Like 3