Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

I agree with Sid @Arbre Medicinal there's quite a few defenses available if you go to the "Add". Kickers also - I noticed that you have only one. Not a big deal really but you'll have to keep an eye on when your kicker is on a bye week, and add one to cover the spot. First game that counts for anyone will be the season opener on Thursday night

Just seeing your fresh post above - I don't believe there's any reason why not. There's no real reason to carry two kickers or two defenses - but like I said above, watch out for the week when your kicker or defense is on a bye. Depending on the matchup and the projected scores (if I get off my ass and look each week lol ) 

Now that I look closer, probably no need to carry two Tight Ends, really. There's only one spot on the active roster each week. There's a lot of spaces on the bench, though, so a bit of flexibility there

• Like 1

@Arbre Medicinal Better to have back ups on your team now for the bye week as @Gaijin said and just incase of injuries where other people will can snap them up. I just swapped a 4th option rb for J.landry as he will more than likely get more game time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brysee said:

I have not got a clue what you are all talking about but I did get a new player somehow because his name is hardman 

I tried picking him up too, but you had higher or lower waiver something lollol I didn’t read it, probably should have 

11 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

I tried picking him up too, but you had higher or lower waiver something lollol I didn’t read it, probably should have 

Well that sounds positive for my team

I have just signed j nailor as well because he sounds like he smokes a lot 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

@Bryseeloving the way you're picking your team dude. lol 

Thanks mate but he only lasted in the kingskins for 10 mins

I thought q on photo was quarterback but it seems to mean questionable so they was all shown the door 

When my players have a week off will they let me know so I can replace them 

I'm enjoying it to be fair good idea @gaijin 

• Like 3

@brysee I don't think you get a notification as such but there should be a thing against their name when it's their bye week, just check your team on Tuesdays ready for game week on Thursdays and chop and change from there.

✌️

• Like 2

If you click on the players name, you'll get some info about him and also his schedule, you can see the bye week there as well. I've spent hours on it this afternoon.  :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

I did click on one earlier but I retreated just as quick I'm thinking the information is just one person's opinion and if he was that clever he would be making so much betting that he wouldn't have time to write all that 

• Like 2

On 02/09/2022 at 4:17 PM, Brysee said:

I did click on one earlier but I retreated just as quick I'm thinking the information is just one person's opinion and if he was that clever he would be making so much betting that he wouldn't have time to write all that 

lollol 

Wouldn't be at all surprised if you win 

Sorry @AnonyMice the teams have been drafted and the action, or lack of, starts on Thursday evening. I'm sure if this goes well, or in not too badly fucked up a fashion, I'll do it again next year :yep: 

• Like 3