Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

I’ve seen lazy win 

I’ve seen people spend all week working furiously on their team and lose

I’m somewhere in the middle; remember one week; forget the next week lol 

• Like 2

I worked late last night, got home in time to sit there and fall asleep before I removed the "unused team spots" in our league. There were no new takers, so it is just the 10 of us. Due to my unplanned nap, the draft will now take place at 6am tomorrow morning. 20 hours or so remaining to do things that can be done before the draft, if you feel the urge :yep: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brysee said:

Well I will certainly try a few more drafts before then mate 

yeah have a play around mate. I might even try myself if get a spare moment today. Unlikely, but it is possible 

Just now, Gaijin said:

yeah have a play around mate. I might even try myself if get a spare moment today. Unlikely, but it is possible 

I was thinking more about beer mate I'm away on holiday 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Brysee said:

I was thinking more about beer mate I'm away on holiday 

lollollollollol sorry, I haven't had much sleep 

Your drafts are much more fun than these drafts 

So I just had an email saying that the draft is completed. My apologies; when I hadn’t removed the “extra unused teams” from our league by 6am this morning, I assumed that it would move 24 hrs ahead. But it seems to have drafted just after I removed the extra this morning. 

Best go take a look and see who I’ve got :D 

• Like 1

Well, I only have one player in the team that I actually wanted. And, I don't think I was allocated a defense.

Best of luck to everyone taking part.

Go Tokers...:hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 2

I'm quite happy with my team, would of rather had Derrick henry or Jonathan Taylor as running back if someone fancies a trade lol

✌️

• Like 2

So proper stupid question but I know nothing about any kind of football but are the scores next to players how good they are or how good they been preforming 

I have changed a few things and now have a lower total 

So have I spoilt my chance I have picked the players that look really tough in the photo 

• Like 3

lol @brysee that's just their predicted score doesn't really mean anything, you can go to your team and there's an optimize option that picks the best team based on their predicted score

✌️

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sid the sloth said:

lol @brysee that's just their predicted score doesn't really mean anything, you can go to your team and there's an optimize option that picks the best team based on their predicted score

✌️

Thank you I did try that but I think I will stick with the toughest looking as I knows it's a rough sport 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sid the sloth said:

✌️

@Sid the slothHow do you do the optimise thing? I've managed to bench players so I now no longer have a full starting line-up...this may take a while to get used to...

• Like 3

When on your team page, it shows you the team your up against in that week, there should be an optimize option, that will change the players for you with the best predicted score. Just remember it's only a prediction, sometimes it's best to leave it as is unless the bye week comes round or injuries occur hence some people just leave their team alone others tinker too much. Its a lottery out there lol

My @ function isn't working atm so can't tag 

• Like 2

I had to change my team name that green bag packers name is making rest of us look silly

He or she deserves a point just for that

• Like 2