Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

33 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

It's really quite exciting now that it's Sunday. I've just been tweaking my team but any insider knowledge regarding Edwards-Helaire would be grateful, i.e is he likely to start? Is he any good?

But yes, it is rather exciting, isn't it :D 

Just wait until 6pm today and the points start adding up; you'll be tied to screen until the Sunday night game finishes at about 4.30am Monday morning lollollol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boojum said:

Good luck everyione.

I'd have been in on it if it was proper football lol

Maybe next year lol 

Looks like we’re all piling up points now :D 

Not that I’m checking very often :wassnnme: 

• Like 1

lol pretty sure it's me, loads of time left yet my friend, bengals just fucked my bet though so I'm not best pleased lol

Edited by Sid the sloth
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Boojum said:

Good luck everyione.

I'd have been in on it if it was proper football lol

Maybe next year lol 

Looks like we’re all piling up points now :D 

Not that I’m checking very often :wassnnme: 

Well :rolleyes: My best QB injured and out after scoring me 4 points, who happened to be the guy throwing to my best WR, who from then on scored 0 points lollol 

The Chiefs offense played so well that they played backups on defense in the 4th quarter and fucked up my defense' score there, too. I have a couple of players in the Monday night game, but I doubt they can make up 70+ points I'm down 

@Arbre Medicinal Steelers D had a BIG day out ............... 

Now is the time that we frantically switch out players that were on our benches piling up points ............. and watch them score zero next week against different opponents :rofl:  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

@Arbre Medicinal Steelers D had a BIG day out ............... 

I know, I listened to a pundit who said the opposite...:hippy:

I sat watching the green squares for the early games but went to bed when they finished.

• Like 1

@gaijin hopefully you don't get 70 points lol, what happened to dak, was he out for just that game or a while? In bigger news the giants won and barkley looked decent

Edited by Sid the sloth
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sid the sloth said:

@gaijin hopefully you don't get 70 points lol, what happened to dak, was he out for just that game or a while? In bigger news the giants won and barkley looked decent

yeah I wasn't expecting a Giants W tbh. A few unexpected results. Dak does this shit every year, it seems. This time he's hit his throwing hand on someone's helmet and will need surgery. Out for a number of weeks. 

Can't imagine they'll even come close to 70 between them lollol no chance

Throwing hand off a helmet lol, think this year we will see quite a few shocks going off this weeks performances. Bills and chiefs only seem to be the standout teams at the min but I fancy bills for superbowl.

• Like 1