Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

3 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Well, I only have one player in the team that I actually wanted. And, I don't think I was allocated a defense.

Best of luck to everyone taking part.

Go Tokers...:hippy:

You should have two kickers and two defenses at the bottom of your team page, with one defense required to be on the bench each week and one kicker required to be on the bench. Below the long list of bench players. 

Whomever got Patrick Mahommes, let me know what you want for him lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sid the sloth said:

@Gaijin pretty sure it's @Oldbear thats got mahomes so good luck with that lol

Have you not seen his little picture no way is he tough enough 

He looks more ready for saved by the bell than nfl 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

You should have two kickers and two defenses at the bottom of your team page, with one defense required to be on the bench each week and one kicker required to be on the bench. Below the long list of bench players. 

Whomever got Patrick Mahommes, let me know what you want for him lol 

I have one kicker and no defence at all and no optimise button. Apparently I also have 6 available roster positions available but when I try to add players, I just get '"waivers" and nobody is added...Also, I may have benched some players without realising what I was doing and now I can't un-bench them. lol 

Edited by Arbre Medicinal

@Arbre Medicinal  lucky we have a week or so until the first game lol 

I’m finally off work on Thursday, so I’ll dig in there and see what we can sort out. I’m sure nothing you’ve done is final 

Earlier today I clicked on the “Add” button along the top; chose the player I wanted (that hadn’t been drafted); then it gave me the option of choosing which if my existing players to drop. 

Leave yours as is; you’ll probably win lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gaijin said:

@Arbre Medicinal  lucky we have a week or so until the first game lol 

I’m finally off work on Thursday, so I’ll dig in there and see what we can sort out. I’m sure nothing you’ve done is final 

Earlier today I clicked on the “Add” button along the top; chose the player I wanted (that hadn’t been drafted); then it gave me the option of choosing which if my existing players to drop. 

Leave yours as is; you’ll probably win lol 

I'm just waiting on Friday, when my waivers go through.

It's all good though, I haven't done any Fantasy Football since the current Bun Premier league stuff, I stopped doing that because they added transfers etc, but this is a different kettle of fish altogether.

• Like 1

@Arbre Medicinal It is - it's totally different to the last time I did it, about 17 years ago. On Yahoo Sports lol I haven't had a spare second to sit down and really look at the options myself. Roll on 3amFriday : I have 3 nights off 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Gaijin said:

@Arbre Medicinal It is - it's totally different to the last time I did it, about 17 years ago. On Yahoo Sports lol I haven't had a spare second to sit down and really look at the options myself. Roll on 3amFriday : I have 3 nights off 

You have to start somewhere I suppose. lol 

I had an email earlier with my predicted finishing position in the league.....10th.....lol 

I still only have 1 defence and only 1 kicker btw.

Ok I'm finally making sense of things. 

@Gaijinjust to clarify, our league rules state that we have to have 1 Tight End and 1 Kicker but most of you seem to have two Kickers and 2 Tight Ends, am I breaking the competition rules if I stick to 1 of each, the same question about defences as well, the league rules say 1 but most of you have 2?