Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

Morning folks :) This has taken me by surprise, how quickly it's come around! Anyway, I've started a new thread for this year's comp: 

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/426939-win-subbie-seeds-5-places-remainin

Please drop by and say something like "yeah, it's lots of fun and I barely had to do anything at all" or something lol 

I've moved the draft back to Monday the 28th, just to give anyone interested a chance to sign up. If you see anyone asking questions and I don't seem to be around, please jump in and assist if you can. I work far too many hours unfortunately :doh: 

Hopefully we get a few more players. Thanks in advance for signing up again this year :) 

Just wanted to run something by you guys and see what you think

I can change the number of starting players at each position in our teams.

Currently we have to play 2 QBs, 2RBs, 2WRs. 

If we get 16 people wanting to play (I have posted a new thread) that will thin out the quality of player available. I was thinking of knocking those three positions down to one active player each week. 

We'll still have the same number of players on the roster. 

What do you think? 

Edited by Gaijin