Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

23 hours ago, latitude54 said:

@Baron von greenback You managed to find the league yet mate? I'm at a complete loss how I join lol

Ok mate I got to the first bit just put the full email in fantasy.nfl.com/registration/private league join  it's the first one at top of page.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gaijin said:

@latitude54   Sorry guys, I should have given more of an explanation. The link below takes you to the page to join this league. Use the login info below

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=10542733
League ID: 10542733
League Password: nfluk420

large.LOGIN.jpg

@Absurdist  It's all relative :D 

@Lux_Interior lollollol 

Let me try this again, simplified. Which means I'll overcomplicate it lol 

Let's say you say up. You'll have a team of NFL football players, drawn from across all the teams in the NFL. You'll get a number of players for each of the skilled playing positions on the field. Some of these players on your team will be reserves that sit on the bench each week instead of playing.

During the season, each NFL team has a week off. Like a mid-term break. If you have players from one of those "mid-term break" teams on your fantasy team, you would put one of your reserve players in your team instead, as they are more likely to score you points than the player who isn't playing at all

Erm. OK! I think.

This is more complicated than NFT.

• Like 2

Ok Gents, my apologies again. I'm not very good at explaining this, it seems lol 

You have to sign up first, as shown in the pictures below. Then you can log in to our league and give your team a name. That's really all you HAVE to do. I'm sorry I'm so shit at explaining it 

large.1.jpg

large.2.jpg

No different to signing up for any old thing on the internet

large.3.jpg

Once you are signed up, log in

large.4.jpg

At the top right of the page, click on the "Received an Invite" link 

large.5.jpg

Log in to our league as seen below, and follow the instructions to give your team a name. 

large.6.jpg

• Like 3

All signed up and ready to go. Sorry I just realised you wanted a PM before I signed up, hope I haven't trodden on any toes, if so ill step down. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

All signed up and ready to go. Sorry I just realised you wanted a PM before I signed up, hope I haven't trodden on any toes, if so ill step down. 

No problem at all, mate. I was, perhaps, anticipating a huge rush for spots lollollollol  for some reason this hasn't happened :rofl: 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sid the sloth said:

@Gaijin at least we have enough to make a league now

✌️

Indeed! Technically I could lower the minimum to 5 teams and we'll we set. I hope we get a few more takers, though 

52 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Maybe we should share it on a few big thread's, things that make you joyful, this month's cotc etc. 

That's not a bad idea. brb

• 2 weeks later...

@Gaijin, When does this get underway? 

On the league page I can see the below. Does any of this require us to do anything?

League Notes

• Offline Draft: Your commissioner needs to submit offline draft results.
  • Your draft order will be randomized.
  • Remember to check the league settings before your draft. View League Settings
  • You can leave this league. Delete Team
  • Remember to rank your players before your draft. Edit Pre-Draft Rankings
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, latitude54 said:

@Gaijin, When does this get underway? 

On the league page I can see the below. Does any of this require us to do anything?

League Notes

• Offline Draft: Your commissioner needs to submit offline draft results.
  • Your draft order will be randomized.
  • Remember to check the league settings before your draft. View League Settings
  • You can leave this league. Delete Team
  • Remember to rank your players before your draft. Edit Pre-Draft Rankings

Apologies mate, I have been stretched in all directions at work. I'm off Thursday night, so Thursday morning I'll set the draft date and so on. With regards to your list above:

I'll set the draft day on Thursday

Player rankings and draft order completely random

Nothing for you to do yet. Once the draft happens, there's things you can start doing if you feel the urge. I'll get some details together and post them on here. 

On a different note, we still need one player to make the 8 we need. The league won't run on an odd number of teams. If we can't get someone else to join, I'll set up a "dummy" team and leave it untouched for the season. Anyway, check back Thursday :yep: 

• Like 2