Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

Almost nothing..... 

I dunno....  That sounds like hardwork tbh. 

What can I get for nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch, nil pois, diddly, squat, a slice o wind or a fifth of fuckall??? 

Be fair I give enough to all you fuckas already like.... Honest I do.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, latitude54 said:

@Gaijin The law of sod states that the untouched dummy team will win. lol  

lollollollol fair point 

If I can’t convince one more member here to play with us, maybe I can convince @Joolz to join us, give us some much needed credibility :rofl:  I honestly thought people would be fighting for a spot. How naïve :rolleyes: 

14 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Almost nothing..... 

I dunno....  That sounds like hardwork tbh. 

What can I get for nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch, nil pois, diddly, squat, a slice o wind or a fifth of fuckall??? 

Be fair I give enough to all you fuckas already like.... Honest I do.

Come on mate :D A little bit of faff signing up, a few minutes of your life gone, and you'll be .... drumroll ....... James Earl Jones voice ....... Player Eight 

Imagine how good that little title would look on your MySpace profile, aye :naughty: 

• Like 2

We have the required 8 players :D Thank you @Oldbear @Brysee @Ned The Head @latitude54 @MindSoup @Baron von greenback and @Sid the sloth for joining me 

I've set the league draft to happen automatically at 6am on Monday morning. I'm not sure if it automatically populates your entire team in supercomputer speed, or if it actually pretends to take 5 minutes between each pick lol I might be awake for it - I finish work at 2am that morning, so maybe ..... 

So, you still don't have to do anything. Once the teams are populated there are things you can do if you want. Players can be traded. You can cut players. You can then pick up other players that weren't drafted. Because there are so few teams in our league, there's going to be a lot of quality players that we didn't draft. You'll be able to look at your team each week, and look at who they are playing on the weekend. Your players will all have "projected fantasy scores" assigned to them for that weekend. Sometimes they are good guesses, sometimes not, but it's a good rough guide. You can switch players on and off your reserves bench depending on how well the computer thinks they will score in a given week. 

You can easily bench a couple of players based on the computer's recommendations, only to find that they are the two highest scoring players that week :doh:  So it's all a bit of luck, really. It's possible to win this by doing very little 

Once we all have teams on Monday, we still have a couple of weeks to play around in the league and see how things work. Good luck :D 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Ok mate cheers were will we do this on here or another web site

Let’s just keep everything here in this thread. 
I’ll post anything you need to know in here and any questions you have, ask in here :yep: 

Had a look @Gaijin created my account but when searching for the league there is no results under custom. And the nfl managed doesn’t have a search option.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cakeyb said:

Had a look @Gaijin created my account but when searching for the league there is no results under custom. And the nfl managed doesn’t have a search option.

Hello mate :) Possibly because we already had the required 8 players, it wouldn't let you "find us". Not 100% sure on that but I've increased the number of teams to 10, leaving two spots to be filled. Follow the instructions below and please let me know what happens :yep: 

For those already signed up, I've put the draft back one day so we can get @Cakeyb signed up and maybe attract one more .......... if not we'll go with the "dummy team" option 

• Like 1

Thanks @Gaijin I’ve no idea about the sport of what I’m doing but it seems like some harmless fun. 

Do I need to pick a squad or does the draft do this for me? 

• Like 1

@Cakeyb No mate, it's all automatic and completely random. The only input I've given it is to tell it to be automatic and completely random :D 

You don't need to know anything about the sport, in my opinion. I've seen "experts" beaten by people who've never done it before and spend no time on it at all. Anything that you need to know or do, I will post in this thread. 

Let me know when you're signed up :yep::D 

Edited by Gaijin
eta: you ARE signed up lol
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cakeyb said:

All signed up I think @Gaijin let me know if there is anything else I need to do. 

nothing else for now mate :yep: thanks for joining 

• Like 1