Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

1 hour ago, Egzoset said:

Assholes interference again.

NOTED.

Tbh you do use hidden links often and linking to out of site stuff most posts , why can’t you just post the originals here ?  I got caught by one of your non secure links and it was lol tbh . Feel free to block me like you do with most who try to help , there’s a reason you got kicked from other vape spaces I’m sure you remember .

• Like 5

Lots of good info in this thread all though not much of it comes from the clever one . It’s to convoluted maybe Ego should start his own and if people are interested they may look. Jumping on every dynavap thread and you don’t even own one nor can be bothered to get a dynacoil to weigh to work out mass and heat transfer etc . It’s a shame 

• Like 2

So anyway I got bored over the summer, and made a stem for my VapCap - for my sins anway lol . I wanted to use wood, mainly cause plastic it shite, andI don't have any tools to work metal, Ice melts and I'm lazy to keep making them...I also realised after a short time, about 10-12 seconds, that I also have no proper tools to work wood either..., and more importantly bore accurately....back to square 1...

So I found a grass in my garden, another type of grass obviously...It had to be dried, processed, accurately sized, stripped carefully to leave a dryable tube of the correct diameter to take the Vapcap, airtight bla bla bla... and prepped for smoking, varnished to stop moisture absorption bla bla, far more than you might expect......couple of carb holes and there it is. Its pretty cool to smoke through, perfectly airtight when drawn on with the carbs blocked, and really gives a long pleasurable toke, I call it a cap drainer cause I can part heat to warm the chamber, single flame torch it right up to, just about, as hot as it gets before carbing out, and drain that fucker in one trumpeted, and slow 30+ second draw, pulling through both cool down clicks....

It isn't pretty lol , but it works nice and it kept me busy and stoned in my workshop for a few nights working it al out and making it, and I had a couple goes too, its too soft to cut when wet cut down, and proper brittle when dry......

large.IMG_1080.jpglarge.IMG_1081.jpglarge.IMG_1082.jpglarge.IMG_1083.jpglarge.IMG_1085.jpg

Thanks for reopening the thread BTW @Joolz @lildaveham

• Like 14

could somebody explain how to purge a lighter ? I'm mainly a IH user but the lighters are great in a power cut . The clipper jet lighters are pretty good but when they get too hot they fail ,  left to cool down they work again . 

• Like 3

I had to get another IH module as my first one developed a short . Soldered the coil onto the board this time and have fitted it with the module on it's side . Working well and probably took me 20 minutes or so to get it up and running again . The module replacement was 5.85 from china and got to me in about 2 weeks , my first one cost me 7.50 and was UK stock so a bit more expensive . Happy vaping .

Here's a pic or two of the module on it's side  and the finished item . 

large.IMG_20201114_143857686.jpglarge.IMG_20201114_143734327.jpg

Edited by pothead11
  • Like 5

I practiced soldering the coil onto the module first with the old module and coil so I pretty much knew what I was doing . It may look a bit crap but it is excellent to use and I love it .

I have made it as simple as possible no LED switch or input plug on the device to worry about . Can see the LED on the module light up through the insulating tape  so I know it's powered up.

I used sticky pads to secure the module in place and it all seems quite sturdy . Bonjour . 

• Like 1

@pothead11 To purge a lighter of air and gasses , when it’s nearly empty turn it so the valve is facing up . Then depress the valve and air and gas comes out , shake it and repeat till nothing vents .. then fill the same orientation till it’s full .

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

@pothead11 To purge a lighter of air and gasses , when it’s nearly empty turn it so the valve is facing up . Then depress the valve and air and gas comes out , shake it and repeat till nothing vents .. then fill the same orientation till it’s full .

Hmmm, I tried that and my jet lighter still has a really shitty limp flame ...Nothing more came out and I shook it till i was blue lol

It was only 2.49 from zon of the am, so I shoildnt expect much from the 3 of them I have...all rotting in the stash box. I have two good ones, like £12/15 good ones, but theyre multi flame, the cheapos I wanted to refurb cause it was a single flame, and I think the single jet flame 'v' heat point on the vapcap method is by far the best and creates the biggest, terpiest clouds of all the techniques IMHO anyay...

Gotta say Im really into a 3 second preheat of the chamber with the IF, then lighter the first hit, then back to the IF to drain that chamber with a even deep heat, '5 pototoes/mississippis' after the big click...so a bit of 'spin and pull' for the game of it all :D For any russian roulette survivors out there anyway... lol

@pothead11Love your work btw, bummer on the shorting out as well, nice fix too...well saved. Thats exactly why I bought one, it dials out any ag lol

You just send it back, usually for free these days, and they fix it, or more often than not, replace it, and sometimes they even just send you a new one anyway...whatever it is, that is, in our disposeable, plastic, rap and grime underclass culture world.

On a side note. If I wanted to keep a population under control without killing them or labotomising, with a knife anyway lol , I would make it law to use a vapcvap 6 times a day, Id even give you the weed. You'd just get comfortably numb and be no bother...Honestly I wonder. Boris should just legalise it, unregulated, with a minimal tax.... and take the old bill of the manor. Every 'star and crim will be smashed...and monging out with a KFC and warzone :D

Fuck it, Im running for the top jon next term...can I count on your vote? GO UK GO UK GO UK.....

:D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Probably should have mentioned this at the time, but on black friday I refurbed my M, just a lil while after getting it - but its been well used! New gromits, new seals and new screens, very good value at @vapefiend too, 30% off i think - or there abouts ..and I forgot to go back and add the build your own kit for £50odd. That was good value too - but I did buy a stickybrick runt, so I can forgive myself for the mnment - note to self for new year sale :D

I've been back on the induction heater agian after going back to the torch for a bit, im really enjoying that extra few hits, the IH tends to err toward caution, or feels like it, with the torch and a single flame you get that chammber hot lol - but that cooler lik is fairly sweet if you got some proper sticky bush.

• Like 1

NOw my new screens are here, ive been out to the garage 3 times to change it now, each time Ive had the hit to make it easier, warm it up a bit you now, each time its been a bit hot to the touch, after 2 or so bowls, so i come to sit down, and an hour  and 3 ranked warzone matches in the bag later I remember, and its cold again...shoot man. Off we go again...:skin_up: