Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

As the title suggests I thought a bit of a home for Dynavap heads might be in order, time will tell whether it remains or not...or if there is any interest in sharing tips, tricks, ideas, and knowledge about add ons, stems etc. Theres quite a lot of variety, of not just 'tools' but also flavours and experiences from various pieces and heating methods, more than you wopuld think, thats for sure. Ive been quite amazed and ive only had my 'm 2020' for a few days...someone said it really saves on weed ( lol )....I hadnt noticed... Ive done 3 times as much as I normally would and spent most of the time smothered in marvellous terpenes and flavanoids ive only rarely tasted previously - and out of my little tree on a 'monkey magic' purple cloud of rainbow sorbet and Psycosis... Im looking at induction heaters and cooling units lol ...

Anyway, Im still not really getting the tool itself lol . For example. I have a condensor, cap etc stainless steel stel with carb holes...do you need a condensor for a glass stem?..if so, what would be the points as your flavour would be dictated by the stainless steel of the condensor...same with the wood, are you running condensors thrigh those as well, or is it a 'pure wood finish'?

Why do you need a spinning mouth piece..its not all that hard to twist the M in your hand...am i missing an add on, or a customisation thing, and I not millenial enough? or is an enhancemant that you would say, "fuck, yeah man"?

At the moment Im enjoying a Tangielope pheno that makes your eyes water its so citrus, and even petrolly - never tasted it like I am now...really catches the back of your throat, truly an amazinbg rushy assault on your tongue, nose, eyes and the back of the throat in a superb kind of tequila/sambuka/ouzo kida of pleasant spicey heat, makes you wanna sneeze..,its so morish isnt even fair lol

Dynavap... :notworthy:lol

• Like 7

Salutations ZeroG,

5 hours ago, zeroG said:

As the title suggests I thought a bit of a home for Dynavap heads might be in order, time will tell whether it remains or not...

What?!  A club strictly reserved to proven owners only?!!  Actually i find this is a GREAT idea, lets just align proofs of purchase - you 1st!!

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

• Like 1

Not a bad idea - a single, main thread.

Soo...anyone have any thoughts on using a 'dental tool heater' as an induction heater (for those of us not wanting to pay 3x as much or not confident enough to build our own)?

Edited by Justanotherdude
Edit: sp
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Egzoset said:

What?!  A club strictly reserved to proven owners only?!!  Actually i find this is a GREAT idea, lets just align proofs of purchase - you 1st!!

Are you in or what man ??

Ill be in your club @zeroG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justanotherdude said:

Not a bad idea - a single, main thread.

M'yep!  Like there's never been 1 unifying attempt before...  That shall prove being interesting to watch progress from the doorstep.

• Like 2

@Justanotherdude it's what I use dude, it works great :) 

Only minor gripe, it has a safety cutoff that times out before the vapcap fully heats - so you have to take it out then back in again to finish heating. Not a massive deal but worth noting :yinyang:

• Like 3

Salutations JAD,

22 minutes ago, Justanotherdude said:

...we'll see..

Lets be positive!!  This time it's got both "DynaVap" + "Owner" in a very same title, which IMO can't be made any clearer what's the announced topic exactly.  Hence the magnificent and omnipotent Egzoset can only repeat it's all great and then bless its audience (from the doorstep)!  Quite honestly it sure ain't one DynaVap thread too soon, finally!

Live long and prosper, kapla!!  :v:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.
  • Like 3

@Egzosetwe're wealthier and richer with you man. I dont know why you think proof is necessary? - I dont, I just said owner like the '400w club' or the Volcano thread etc. If youre not digging it, you probably dont have one and arent interested...just follow and contribute man...you do anyway :D

Dental heaters...not so sure. I just bit the bullit to be fair and ordered the VapOven classic. £95 & free postage. Its the same build and ampage as the dynatec, same on/off activation and in stock, 35 squid less. And I like the wooden box, it suits the basic concept of the dynavap perfectly imho. Looking forward to consistent temp caps, less carbonisation -  and getting more from the bowl :D

@LA LUNAI wouldn't say my club, more a gathering of like minded individuals looking to improve on the experience and flavours - and play with grown up smoking devices ^^ lol

Being a 30yr smoker and stopping meant a grail hunt forever looking for the hit and experinece of the joint. Until dynavap it didnt exist for me.

Im already looking at a cheap glass stem to run directly with the top and cap, I like the flavour from glass usually. And when I feel like Ive sold enough crap on ebay again,  I want the titanium top and Ill have a new cap to run with that too :) and most likely a new stem...but I like the stainless 2020 m to be honest, dont think its as entry level as you might think...but my experience is limited...

Im an aquarian. Collections and clubs are 'our thang' ...If we see 3 people outside a shop, we apply for membership...and then try to change the rules :Dlol .

dynavap spells huge wifely nightmare, and increased husbandly costs to match - hence the early oven purchace before incoming and impendiong hairdresser/nails/clothes and make-up negotiations. Its early enough to actaully sneak it away at this stage. So fuck it!

Playing with heating techniques at the moment...and also looking into single flame heat too, bit slower etc and my triple jet torch is shite, the one from the starter pack too. Its fucked already after 4 fills and 4 days ...!

• Like 1

I have a few Vapcaps  :thumsup: 

Love the modular design concept

I find the M or just a stem a little short on its own and much prefer the extra length an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece adds. If you're using a torch the spinning mouthpiece sits nicely in the hand while you heat and spin and they say it adds a little extra cooling. It's more about the balance and ease of use tho for me altho I don't actually use any of my M or Vong stems anymore tho be honest as I've picked up a few from Phatpiggie, modded a few glass pipes with cork in the bowl to hold a tip (needs induction heating), got 14mm adapters that the tip fits in to use as WPAs, a Dynavap woody stem, some old cigarette holders I've modded, + a few other silly tubes n things to try ... and lusting after something like the grav vortex or one of the twisty glass Dynavap ones next lol

• Like 3