Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

One of the tips is supposed to have a wee bit more mass for bigger bong rips but i didn't really notice the difference to be honest 

An FMJ, Armoured cap, Vaphit thing or a DiY method to increase the mass of the cap will hold the heat longer for bigger bong rips 

and you don't need to spin them while you heat, which makes things easier 

• Like 1

Been playing with these:

The Quartz "Convection Cap" for the Vapcap made by trww.

They turn the dv mostly conduction profile to mostly convection. Taste is fantastic. I'm preferring a triple torch .

Both available from Recommended vape solutions. 

They are loose fitting so take care but a really worthwhile add on. 

• Like 1

@zeroG

You've made me consider what I wrote there. Probably just me and my weak lungs/throat, but I can warm my vapcap up for a longer period in my IH when loading it onto a bong. And produce more and thicker vapour with a rip compared with what I can handle if I just toke the vapcap on its own. The avb finishes up a darker brown also. If I heat the same without a bong, it's just too hot for me to take personally.

• Like 1

Vape bongs make the DynaVap much better, one hit extraction without any extra gimmicks like FMJ, and a lot stronger hitting a bong than trying to toke it like a joint.

I've not used mine lately since getting an electric vape, I can toke it like a joint and performs better than my Dynavap when trying to toke the DynaVap like a joint. So my Dynavap is for bong use only.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I picked  up a woodwynd over xmas.

Took me a little time to get used to but after a little practise it's all good.

Seems to warm up quickly, but found 2 to 3 seconds max after the click to get nice thick hit.

And she's so pretty lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice looking dynavap. Is it the same size as a dynavap m +? 

• Like 1