Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

4 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Anyone know the cheapest place in the UK that sells them yet? i found one that sold them £70 with free shipping

E2S Never mind they sold out already since yesterday, There is another place doing pre orders for £54.40 not sure about shipping or how long the wiat is until they have them in stock

I don't think anyone in the UK will be selling them yet, 31st is drop day i think, vapefiend 65 notes with free shipping. 

Hmmmm, cash burning a hole in my pocket no longer, enter stage left...2021 Titanium VonG Incoming...No idea when, 1st probably...I fancied a bit of a change up, 86 knicker, ill have a punt, only cause its titanium, and I was thinking of a Ti tip a while ago anyway...and Im still mulling the VapBong as well...or maybe something a bit more electrical like a vapeXhale...anyway, I digress lol Im hoping you can hit this like an M, but not obviously like an M, like a Vong... I know its a specific water piece, but I do predomimantly intend to use it like an m... Its pre-order, so if you guys think this isnt a good idea... I just thought I'd swerve it a bit, like most of the other shit i do lol

large.2021VonG.JPG

large.2021VonG2.JPG

And to celebrate, I decided to do the pub crawl, bowl of each....gulp...Im about half way, but Ive been distracted by the SBL Runt suprisngly, it not photo'd, but I saw it there looking for some shatter, and decided to hit it...4 or 5 times now lol - i may not make last orders...!

large.IMG_2035.jpg

Sadly even the TinyMight has been sidelined with the flowerpot, for the 5 mins it takes to heat through, I can wait :D - The coolness of the vapor coming through both my wet and dry pieces makes the TinyMight like sucking on a volcano, probably only because Im not really a low temp guy. I'm not a fireball either, but I like it 'substantive' you feel me...

And to shake it up even further, for my birthday, a good friend bought me another SBL - wait for it, an OG brick...in walnut lol - so after giving it back, after it split, and returning to the runt, I now have both back again. I havent hit the OG brick yet, still smashing the Runt for the moment lol but moving in the flowerpot direction with said shatter...nice at 675 as a toasting to a bowl...

:hippy:

• Like 4

Pre ordered 2021 Omini  with 20% off, not sure when it will.be delivered as Vapefiends shipment has been delayed.i cant wait!!

Any one recieved a 21 Omni yet?

Edited by mr rhino

Omni's and Vongs in the same container apparently...all delayed I think. Vape wellness seemed to think 7th would be the new date.

I couldnt even find a link to pre-order at VapeFiend, otherwise I would have shopped there...Did they offer you the free 20 M as an apology?

14 hours ago, zeroG said:

Omni's and Vongs in the same container apparently...all delayed I think. Vape wellness seemed to think 7th would be the new date.

I couldnt even find a link to pre-order at VapeFiend, otherwise I would have shopped there...Did they offer you the free 20 M as an apology?

Not sure if Vapefiend is doing it mate, there's a few on fuck combustion that have recieved free ones though but that's across the pond so we will just have to wait and see!!

A few have recieved anodized tips hidden in the omni packaging too but I think that's for the ones who pre ordered from dynavap.

I wouldn't be so sure... @mr rhino ^^ according to all the other reports, utubers rattling on about bullshit etc, Dynavap were/are the only ones doing the free M - they were also offering free engraving on the cap digout...

I wouldnt bet, but I recon if you bought an Omni/Vong, theres one (anodised tip) or the other (20 M) free - Ive been promised one (20-m, for the delay?), I can't imagine Vape Wellness would be dipping in to their own stock to give them away completely free, for a weeks delay :)  - but im a cynic- but also especially when half of Europe is back  in lockdown etc etc etc anyway...I wasnt stresed, i was expecting delays, i have been for a year. Nice one to V.W. to passing it on, BIGGUPZ fo sho...mofo's :D 

...and suprised at vapefiend too, hardly any stock, and not even entering the vapcap melee...in fact not really in the mix at all at the moment...

Talking of mising links...are you alright mate? silly question really, must just be good weed...question retracted lol Im not a trollie quoter at all...but I had to share this back at you lol

On 03/04/2021 at 9:37 PM, mr rhino said:

Pre ordered 2021 Omini  with 20% off, not sure when it will.be delivered as Vapefiends shipment has been delayed.i cant wait!!

To wqhich I replied...

22 hours ago, zeroG said:

I couldnt even find a link to pre-order at VapeFiend....

And then you said

7 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Not sure if Vapefiend is doing it mate....

Quickie, if thats ok? If theyre not selling them...why have you pre-ordered one with them? lol

I genuinely thought I was going bonkers mate!!! Are you trying to (anodized) tip me over the edge? lollollol ...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, zeroG said:

I wouldn't be so sure... @mr rhino ^^ according to all the other reports, utubers rattling on about bullshit etc, Dynavap were/are the only ones doing the free M - they were also offering free engraving on the cap digout...

I wouldnt bet, but I recon if you bought an Omni/Vong, theres one (anodised tip) or the other (20 M) free - Ive been promised one (20-m, for the delay?), I can't imagine Vape Wellness would be dipping in to their own stock to give them away completely free, for a weeks delay :)  - but im a cynic- but also especially when half of Europe is back  in lockdown etc etc etc anyway...I wasnt stresed, i was expecting delays, i have been for a year. Nice one to V.W. to passing it on, BIGGUPZ fo sho...mofo's :D 

...and suprised at vapefiend too, hardly any stock, and not even entering the vapcap melee...in fact not really in the mix at all at the moment...

Talking of mising links...are you alright mate? silly question really, must just be good weed...question retracted lol Im not a trollie quoter at all...but I had to share this back at you lol

To wqhich I replied...

And then you said

Quickie, if thats ok? If theyre not selling them...why have you pre-ordered one with them? lol

I genuinely thought I was going bonkers mate!!! Are you trying to (anodized) tip me over the edge? lollollol ...

You've lost me mate!!

I pre ordered my omni from Vapefiend, they have them listed.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, zeroG said:

Believe it or not I still don't have my VonG lol

Had my omni since last Saturday, great bit of kit:bong:

• Like 1

What are you comparing tit to? Have you got previous Omni's? Ive only got last years M - so completely different devices in my case, and diff from the new VonG too...If I go for an Omni at some point, it will be next year, to get a different reddition this years...maybe...

35 minutes ago, zeroG said:

What are you comparing tits to? 

Sorry, couln't resist lol

7d37e36ba944dc54d59cf5a361ab7f52.jpg

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 1

soooo much potential....so little proper delivery. Go to the corner and think about yourself! I was expecting great tits tings!! Not even a Gif?

Will you be stating what youre comapring IT (ur new Omni) to lol

Now whose a tit lollollol we're a great pair :D

Both titilating and titivavting at the same time... lol

• Like 1

My Vong finally arrived today ( :( ...YAY ) -  Im slightly dissapointed that it came with that silly mini-stash box, the one with no magnet. When I was eying it up pre-order, it was packaged in a wooden replica of the cap itself, with a magnet in the lid, as a stand and a cooler - at least Im pretty sure I read that anyway, kinda forgot about it waiting 3 weeks for my pre-order...And on top of that the lid to the stash is also slightly mis-registered, and the Vong only just fits in it anyway..just! so you have to wiggle and fiddle to get the Vong out... 

However...never have I had a vapcap hit like it lol - Im wondering to myself, wtf has my M been doing for the last 8 months? Ive tried it all ways (the Vong), water, no water, long glass extention to cool and straight into the 15mm fixed joint...its immense...and in my 18/14 adapter to be dropped straing in the mobius...Nice...Winner of the day is my Fire Salamander custom, but without the extension, only for simplicity though, and fear of breakages. Both my dropdowns are also bespoke like the rig, so the rig would have to get returned to make new ones...

...but you can't knock it as it is. It literally took my breatrh away with the flavour, and it was a cool draw too. Ive also finally mastered the single flame torch after getting pissed at the time it took...unnnnnnnntilll you get the technique. Its a much more ritualistic experience, the torch takes a while, maybe a minute from cold, even with the ti tip - and you gotta be careful on the heating a bit. If you dont pay attention to that in a consistent way, then the top of the bud toasts to black (yes i carbed it :rolleyes: :(lol ) and the middle stays green...you have to manage your draw so you dont fire it up like a fuse in stead of a gentle warm through...

Such a different experience. I've been lazy too for the last couple of days, so just been torching the M in any case, and I forgot how much I liked it, but its easily distracted away from for some reason, anyway i've really been enjoying it, then the Vong comes along...

Love it, here it is..and the bummer is i think I fancy an Omni to finsih my 'set' - but I dont want two devices from the same release - I like the feedback improvements, and the progress. So it'll be next year now, unless George suddenly buys into the apple bi-annual shitfestreleaseextravaganza...

large.IMG_2278.jpglarge.IMG_2277.jpg

• Like 3