Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

I'd purchase a few yearly subscriptions if i can post cash to somewhere :yep: it's the least I could do. Can anyone advise if this is possible? Thanks 

23 hours ago, KC said:

It definitely not uk420.com lol Mine said name don't match but it sent it anyway

I put joolz, no problemo

13 hours ago, ilikebigbuds said:

I'd purchase a few yearly subscriptions if i can post cash to somewhere :yep: it's the least I could do. Can anyone advise if this is possible? Thanks 

Go to store tab at top of page and simply purchase a subbie... It gives u the addy once uv checked out. Or if ur using a mobile, the store is on your menu

• Like 2

It wouldn’t work for me when I was on my mobile app but when I did it through the browser/safari it let it go through. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wired some money to you guys yday  from inside bank as was unable to do it through online banking ,cashier said my order no will be on your end although it's not on my receipt have yous received this ? Cheers

I noticed a change with my bank transfers the other day, it had me stumped for a while  :smokin: but when it says the names don't match etc, that was just a warning on my bank and i could actually proceed on the transfer. 

Thought i would mention that for anyone else that doesn't cope with change well :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Im now a lifetime subscriber, just bank transferred moneys over..

In not in a rush, but can I pick the free beans? Realy wanting Smile x Smellyberry Skunk mix

• Like 4

@floppy

Yup you can pick the beans, you don't even have to get them all at once if you don't want to.

gonna be sending my sub in soon as well, been dying to get my hands on the animal biscuits and the lemon haze x mac!

greenie

• Like 1

@Joolz

Hi I completed a lifetime subscription yesterday, I have bank transferred the money, but in the store it's asking me to pay again & the email I received?

12 hours ago, floppy said:

@Joolz

Hi I completed a lifetime subscription yesterday, I have bank transferred the money, but in the store it's asking me to pay again & the email I received?

Its just done that to.me too..