Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

To add a new payee and setup the transfer in the Barclays app it needs a payee name or company name as well as sort code/acc no. I could only see the numbers when I ordered, I may have missed the name. I have exited the page now tho and don’t wanna order again.

Does anyone know what the account name is? 

23 minutes ago, DirtyCola said:

To add a new payee and setup the transfer in the Barclays app it needs a payee name or company name as well as sort code/acc no. I could only see the numbers when I ordered, I may have missed the name. I have exited the page now tho and don’t wanna order again.

Does anyone know what the account name is? 

That bit is just for your ref, i put UK as the company name

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fensman said:

I'll be going with Ugorg unless otherwise instructed.

Just make something up not illegal related? But everythings illegal depending how u use it i guess

• 1 month later...
On 23.03.2019 at 9:24 PM, Joolz said:

We are pleased to announce that we have just added Bank Transfer payment method to the Shop

This method can be used both for subscriptions and for purchasing seeds or both
To use this method just go to the shop, select the products you want to purchase and then select Bank Transfer in the payment options.

Then just go to your online banking, use the account details provided and use your unique order number as the payment ref.
Once payment is confirmed I will contact you for delivery details

hopefully this will make things easier for everybody, I know it's not as simple as a card payment but that's not available to us unfortunately.

:yinyang:

Good news, very useful innovation:cowboy:

On 3/24/2019 at 8:22 PM, Joolz said:

thank you for using the shop, most people don't know we've got one lol, perhaps i need to mention it more often

Whoooah there, there's a shop? :unsure:

(some time later)...

I clicked on the Store drop down a few times when I first came here, and couldn't see anything to buy so I thought it was

a clandestine members only type secret place. Now I see that I missed the simple fact that we can click on Store and this opens the seed shop.
I blame a dodgy cursor and unhealthy cynicism that I, a mere non-subscriber, wouldn't have access to such a place.

:doh:

Bank transfer is much better @Joolz, so much simpler and will hopefully direct more footfall to the shop (once folk realise that there is one lol).

• Like 1