Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

1 hour ago, miserydrift said:

Agreed or some that cant keep mouths from running away from them had a few mates do that and get busted years ago,I did a grow with a friend a good few years back and was mega paranoid was never sure if he had told others got so bad i had to stop but with how weed is priced now and how crap the quality is i thought screw it ill give it a go again.Got the go ahead from the wife *her who must be obeyed* so will be producing for myself and my disabled mother

I'm kind of lucky in some respects, no-one to even talk too, dont know any other smokers, super rarely ever get anyone visiting me or even wishing too, done the bank transfer from over 30 miles away through a relative whom never even knew what I was buying and have used another relatives address for all deliveries and as far as they are concerned it's just some parcels because I live way out elsewhere.

So for most it's the norm for me.

I'm a returning grower like yourself after quite a break and I totally understand where you are coming from, price, quality and also dont forget your feeding local disorganised crime, let's face it some of the heist stories.. Arthur jobs the lot of them heh

-i'll get some threads up soon and I'll also chase you about here in the threads to see how your growing :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Butterfingerz said:

I'm kind of lucky in some respects, no-one to even talk too, dont know any other smokers, super rarely ever get anyone visiting me or even wishing too, done the bank transfer from over 30 miles away through a relative whom never even knew what I was buying and have used another relatives address for all deliveries and as far as they are concerned it's just some parcels because I live way out elsewhere.

So for most it's the norm for me.

I'm a returning grower like yourself after quite a break and I totally understand where you are coming from, price, quality and also dont forget your feeding local disorganised crime, let's face it some of the heist stories.. Arthur jobs the lot of them heh

-i'll get some threads up soon and I'll also chase you about here in the threads to see how your growing :D

kind of like that myself now im on nightshift i dont see anyone other than wife kids and family lol

good idea on the diffrent adress for parcels and what not may just have to do that myself

yeah will give u a follow and see what your upto aswell bud thanks :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miserydrift said:

kind of like that myself now im on nightshift i dont see anyone other than wife kids and family lol

good idea on the diffrent adress for parcels and what not may just have to do that myself

yeah will give u a follow and see what your upto aswell bud thanks :)

Its lovely to meet you, I'm sure we'll be seeing more soon from the pair of us :D

Stay safe, keep growing :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KarlPilkington1 said:

Hi @Joolz How do we find out when our yearly subscription is ending? Thanks

if you go to the store and click manage purchases it should tell you

you should also recieve a reminder by email 14 days before it expires :yep:

Just checked and yours and it expires May 9th but you can renew at any time and it just adds another 12 months from your expiry date

hope that helps

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Joolz can't seem to check membership that way, not sure if it's just me :)

I'll get something over to you shortly, thanks for all you do :yep:

Thanks @bakedbean  :) I get "You don't have any purchases that can be managed yet"

Not a problem it was more out of interest. Can't remember when I last topped up and have currently got a tent full of SweetseedS generosity, so I will get something in.

All the best :oldtoker:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vortex said:

just posted mine ... cash on the way  mate ....  in a pink envelope  lol ....   sorry  its all i had here   :smokin:

thanks, and no worries about the pink envelope, we appreciate every bit of support, particularly in these uncertain times no matter how it arrives :yinyang:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheGreenShabeenReturns said:

@Joolz can I pay for my yearly subscription by bank transfer and will it show in my transactions?

Sorry if this has been asked before

it will show an account number and sort code on your transaction, nothing incriminating or suspicious :yep:

• Like 3