Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

Just now, bubbleguppie said:

Will you be setting up pay pal ? @Joolz

Unfortunately we are not allowed to use paypal for cannabis seeds or subscriptions to a cultivation website

Paypal will just seize any funds for up to six months and close the account

• Like 6

Damn I fucked it up already!

@Joolz I've hit the wrong payment option, can you reset it for me plz? Or just pm the necessary details whichever easiest boss:yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Dodgee said:

Damn I fucked it up already!

@Joolz I've hit the wrong payment option, can you reset it for me plz? Or just pm the necessary details whichever easiest boss:yep:

lol

I've just reset it so please try again :)

• Like 1

Whhooooo cheers @Joolz

could you do the reset on mine 

thanks again for sorting bank trans feel I need to sub for all the help and info I have received in the last few months 

thanks uk420 people

Edited by Rufas
  • Like 3

I'm having the same problem @rufus I've just downloaded Firefox and am gonna try setting to desktop and see if that works...

Glad it's not just me having trouble! Thought I must be being daft!

• Like 2

@Dodgee 

phew I thought I was going mad last night looking looking again still could not see the option updated iOS over night and still not there  

• Like 2

I think we'll both need to get our carts rest by Joolz then try ordering again, assuming it's all working I'm hoping the option will appear...

It's early on a Sunday so probably best to give it a few hrs before we start with the @'s  lol

• Like 2