Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

• 7 months later...

What name did you all put in the name or person your paying? Scared iv fucked it up..... 

Sent the money and that read the instructions a phew times just to make sure I followed instructions but I didn't see a name I was supposed to use? 

Edited by UKGrow3r
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Asterion said:

It's just for your reference that mate 

Ah so I can remember what it is 

Edited by UKGrow3r
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 03/02/2020 at 9:11 PM, Asterion said:

It's just for your reference that mate 

Think this is a new thing banks are introducing and it's not just for reference. My bank asked for the actual full name of the account holder when I tried joining here a few months ago. I was unable to provide it so the bank cancelled the transfer.

My other bank also emailed me about  the new 'Confirmation of Payee' service that will be coming soon.

"Some banks are now matching names to accounts when making new UK payments. We'll do this from March, so please enter the full name of the person or business you're paying. You'll also need to give these details to anyone making payments to you."

Just now, Asterion said:

I have membership which when purchased I used the name ..joolz :naughty: all went smoothly.

haha i tried uk420 wouldnt let me so was just uk loool

• Like 1

If anyone has any worries whatsoever regarding using bank transfers and such with UK420, I'd just like to say I myself am a valid new member, now subscriber but have read threads for month lurking.

It's honestly safe! Just make sure you get the sort code, account number and ofcourse your order number correct!

I'm actually really funny about online payments and this went through like a breeze, infact I was even prompted that everything went through fine by joolz within 12-18h of payment and that's even considering the bank told us it could take at most 48h to clear.

Honestly can't say enough about the safety of using the UK420 shop.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Butterfingerz said:

If anyone has any worries whatsoever regarding using bank transfers and such with UK420, I'd just like to say I myself am a valid new member, now subscriber but have read threads for month lurking.

It's honestly safe! Just make sure you get the sort code, account number and ofcourse your order number correct!

I'm actually really funny about online payments and this went through like a breeze, infact I was even prompted that everything went through fine by joolz within 12-18h of payment and that's even considering the bank told us it could take at most 48h to clear.

Honestly can't say enough about the safety of using the UK420 shop.

cheers it has put me at ease,im just a natural worrier and from all the diarys and posts ive read it seems like a really good community of people so glad i have joined :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miserydrift said:

cheers it has put me at ease,im just a natural worrier and from all the diarys and posts ive read it seems like a really good community of people so glad i have joined :D

You're welcome, I reckon the main reason people get busted is either locally gathered intelligence, eye in the sky or some packages that have been mailed to you when brought online, Amazon, Ebay and the like.

• Like 1

Just now, Butterfingerz said:

You're welcome, I reckon the main reason people get busted is either locally gathered intelligence, eye in the sky or some packages that have been mailed to you when brought online, Amazon, Ebay and the like.

Agreed or some that cant keep mouths from running away from them had a few mates do that and get busted years ago,I did a grow with a friend a good few years back and was mega paranoid was never sure if he had told others got so bad i had to stop but with how weed is priced now and how crap the quality is i thought screw it ill give it a go again.Got the go ahead from the wife *her who must be obeyed* so will be producing for myself and my disabled mother

• Like 1