Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

Just now, Joolz said:

it will show an account number and sort code on your transaction, nothing incriminating or suspicious :yep:

Sweet dude that's what I wanted to hear. Could you PM me the details and I'll scoot it over. Thanks man. 

• 3 weeks later...

@JoolzJust made a payment for a lifetime subscription. Couldn’t not after all the pestering I’ve done on here. 

The bank wouldn’t accept any name I gave as the account holders name but it still let me continue but if something buggers up I can’t have me money back. All the numbers I put in were checked n double checked so should be all good. But I have shocking luck so it may well have gone into the ether n vanished!

Threw a few extra quid in for the pot or maybe there’s a member admin are aware of who might be locked down and having a bit of a shitter that may appreciate a subscription and the goodies that come with it to make things a little more enjoyable/tolerable.

congrats admin on keeping such a good spot going for folk!

• Like 14

@Joolz just transferred payment for order #1382 put UK in paye details been meaning to resubscribe seeing pychosister x Honey Badger twisted my arm been waiting for some killerskunk f2 so will add another year if these come in :hippy:

• Like 3

Just a heads up for some: 

I tried doing a bank transfer (Barclays) but it wouldn't accept the transfer without a full name. 

My friend who is with HSBC was fine. 

Some banks are now requesting full name attached to the account for transfers so cash orders may be your only option. 

• Like 2

I must be lucky I'm with barclays and I've done a few subs recently I set it up a while ago though that could be why 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Joolz I’m trying to complete an order for some smotties but I’m with Barclays which needs the Acc name. Would it be possible to pm me it pls. 

Cheers nuggys 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Joolz ,  I seem to be having a major struggle to get payment accepted for subbies  due to no account name and im with the same bank.   

For order ref 1541.     Will try a different method in a minute.     

Sorted.  

Edited by OldFord
Me being an idiot :)

On 02/06/2020 at 11:44 AM, OldFord said:

Hi @Joolz ,  I seem to be having a major struggle to get payment accepted for subbies  due to no account name and im with the same bank.   

For order ref 1541.     Will try a different method in a minute.     

Sorted.  

@Joolz ... Arrived today sir.     Ultra fast service ,  thank you very much.       @brock1 Will Get them in soak tonight :) 

• Like 3

Mine went through this afternoon order #1582 @Joolz not sure if u had them yet but smokebelchs pineapple skunk x the new please mate couldnt miss em again. lol

• Like 4