Bank Transfer Payment

Joolz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there ,  has anyone done an international bank transfer ? 

Doing a transfer from Ireland to England I need an IBAN and a bic code (swift)  to make payment. 

i think i can generate an IBAN and Bic code from the account number and sort code provided but I'd like to be sure I'm doing the right thing before I make payment .

Any help is much appreciated,

Al  :yinyang:

I have messaged @Joolz directly but it seems he may have messenger disabled . Maybe he's away , no panic anyway :hippy:

Edited by Al Swearengen

10 hours ago, Al Swearengen said:

I have messaged @Joolz directly but it seems he may have messenger disabled . Maybe he's away , no panic anyway 

he's on a break at mo :yep:

• Like 1

Sorry about the delay @Joolz

Order ref :     #2588 Paid just now . Says it takes 2-4 working days to go through with an international payment. 

We got there in the end :cowboy:

And thanks for the help lads

Al

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

@dylant It should get processed soon I’d imagine, I paid for mine the other night and it’s still pending too. They probably have loads of subscriptions to sort through given gszz and 4kalis latest offerings 

Guest Micromole Hole
Just now, McHazy said:

@Joolz Hope ye feel better soon boss man :yep:

Does he do barclaycard details , straight from card ? Can you do that ? Or have to go bank ?